Fed up with these pampers!

The absolute best nappies we've found after trying everything, is Just 4 Bums from Kiddicare. They're brilliant, next day free delivery and if bubs goes up a size mid pack (they give you enough for roughly a month) they will take thoe back for free and swap them for the next size.

They're so soft, we've not had one leak with horrendous poos or a good 12 hours unchanged at night and fit beautifully. Pampers are awful, Huggies are even worse for boys!

I do think huggies have a weird shape! They have no front tabs to pull side ways! If you know what I mean!

I love Pampers! Best nappies on the market (for us) Huggies are AWFUL

I think there's a definite difference in what suits boys and what suits girls.

Different nappies suit different babies; we had a lot more problems with leaking with pampers both out of the back and with wetness 'wicking' through the surface of the nappy even after a few hours-and this is with a nappy a size too big to get that extra absorbency-I had to go up to a size 5 in simply dry/baby dry at 10-12 weeks just to stop any leaks but with Huggies I am able to buy his usual size. In fact sometimes I have been a bit worried when we are using a packet of huggies because I think he is having less wet nappies; then I use a random stray pampers nappy that is in his change bag or in the cupboard and realise nope its just the huggies are a lot more absorbent; for us anyway. But as I said I use both, its whatever I can get cheapest xx

I also moaned to pampers about the new baby nappies. Icky things.

I like pampers baby dry, no leaks at all except the odd exploding poo nappy. I also liked the huggies when he was newborn but when we tried to move on to size 2 with them all we got was leak after leak.. Im thinking of trying their natural fit or whatever other make they do.

I also love when they are on offer :D don't like to buy them unless they are

I do think huggies have a weird shape! They have no front tabs to pull side ways! If you know what I mean!

I didnt like this either but bought an emergency pack when they were on offer and the bigger sizes do have the tabs! :thumbup: Still not a fab nappy tho! We use tesco own

Ruby wears a nappy at night still, always been babydry although on a recommendation from someone on here, when they've run out I'll get some Lidl ones, apparently they are cheap and really good.

We found Little Angels OK performance wise but they seemed very plasticky and Ruby was visibly uncomfy in them.

Active fit leaked, and gave my friends LO horrific nappy rash.

I would just change a size up or try another brand. One nappy does not suit all.

We use Huggies superdry or Asda's Little Angels without issues. Although i have just ordered 200 Just for Bums by Kiddicare for £19.99. I tried the sample pack and thought they were good.

Pampers are usually very good but that is because of the atrocious amounts of chemicals in them. That left my daughter's bum and fanny smelling like she had a urine infection!

How do you get a sample pack ? I would love to try them and see if there any good!

We went to the shop a few months ago and got given some freebies;-)

I love pampers! Sophia is a hefty pee'er and those are the only ones we can get her that don't leak! We HATED Huggies!

Always hated Huggies, can't get a decent fit!

I used Pampers Baby Dry on DS1. Tried Asdas Little Angels & they leaked really bad!

I mainly use cloth with DS2 now but use Lidl's own on the odd occasion which seem to be quite good.

I live way to far away from kiddie are to pop in for a freebie! Boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->