fed up

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by trying4no1, Apr 5, 2009.

1. trying4no1

trying4no1 Well-Known Member

do u ever get sick of ttc, am sorry i dont know how to put it, am not sick of ttc iam sick of getting the dreaded :witch: AF, i guess iam just a little down because i went out to a carvery today with my BF and i saw 4 pregnant ladies in there and i must admit i felt a lil jealous, but im so happy for them as well as they got there dream of being pregnant i just wish i got mine now, sorry if i sound selfish and bratty, i really dont mean to, just wanted to :cry: when i came home, my BF noticed i was a lil sad and gave me a big :hugs: and sed it will be us one day, and i just want it to be now.

thank u for letting me have a lil vent xx

2. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

:hug:

I know how you feel! Sometimes I really get upset seeing others with bumps, but others i don't. It's a horrible feeling. I'm really fed up at the moment, can't get my spirits up - am already convinced it's gonna take us ages to get a bfp and can't stand the thought of not getting one soon!:dohh:

I have all my baby stuff and we have cleared the 3rd bedroom, but i can't bring myself to put the baby things out or decorate it as I keep thinking what if it doesn't happen!:hissy:

PM me if you want to vent more I'm right here with you!

3. groovyjem

groovyjem cautiously preg v nervous

i know wot u mean hun :hugs: every where i look it seem everyone is preggy and so many people i know they just pass there kids from person to person so they can go do what they want instead of cheerishin there time with there little ones ... i know people need there time so to speak but the people i know are just seem to be passing the baby from anyone and everyone when ever they can.

sorry iam rambaling ... i guess iam feelin fed up the same as you hun

hope you get your :bfp: soon hun :hugs:

:hug: jem

4. trying4no1

trying4no1 Well-Known Member

when i wasnt ttc there was no preg ladies to b found now there everywere and im happy for them but jealous in a non selfish way. xx

5. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

couldnt agree more, and everyone seems to be pregnant at the moment (apart from me!) but try to stay positive, it will be our turns for:bfp: soon im sure xxx