Fed up

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
I'm now 3 days late, 20dpo and lots and lots of negative tests. I've no idea what's going. Over all the years AF has been early, never late. With all my previous pregnancies i got a bfp before AF was even due. Just want to know one way or the other so i can get on with it. :grr:

Agh! New too!!! Sorry you are having to go through this. I always feel so fricken terrible when some one is going through the same torture as I!!! I am 18dpo bfn. 2days late. And have been having dull achy cramps since like, 5dpo? I e been having dull achey cramps and low back ache for most of the damn month! So I am sickkkk of cramping like this, especially if AF is just going to show up :( ugh.. Never had a BFP before. Been trying for over 4 years. :(

This happened to me last cycle - I was 2 days later than the longest cycle I've had in years and was pretty sure I would get a BFP, but no. Just late. Stupid :witch:

Day 4 and cramping has increased. Really starting to feel like :witch: is coming. This has been a very cruel cycle. Never experienced anything like this before.

Hey I feel your pain..I'm stuck in limbo waiting for the witch as well, my last period was 31st dec.. im on cd37 and all tests are bfn..was ill with flu last week so I'm hoping that's just made me late a little.. to top it of, i got a load of ewcm today after a bm so I have no bloody idea whats going on! Wish AF would just show up already so I can move forward and start planning next month..:growlmad:

Woke up this morning and :witch: has got me. As disappointed as i am not to be pregnant at least i'm not in limbo any more and can get on with the next cycle. :dust: to those still waiting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->