Fed up

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by princessp, Dec 11, 2009.

1. princessp

princessp Member

I am so confused.

I came off the pill 3 months ago and since then have had 2 natural periods. The first was 2 weeks long and very heavy, and the second which was about a month and a half after was normal. Even before going on the pill I have never been regular at all. Was always a surprise when I came on.

Anyway me and my bf have been TTC for a couple of months, we have been working out dates or anything, just whenever and see what happens kind of thing.

If I was on a 28day cycle I would be due on tomorrow, but I haven’t a clue and don’t feel as if I am coming on apart from moodiness.

But last week we did the BD twice.

I just feel so miserable this week. I don’t know why. I know there is probably no chance we made a baby, I don’t know when I am due on so don’t know when to take a test or how soon or anything.

I just feel really emotional about it because I feel with an irregular period I wont ever be able to work out when is a good time.

Just fed up this week and feeling so weepy - a clue I could be due on. Not sure. Hope it never comes and then I work out in a few weeks im pregnant.

:o(

2. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:hugs: Good luck, hope you get your BFP soon

3. kitty_girl

kitty_girl Well-Known Member

Awww HUGS. I have been like that all week cos im so impatient.. and weve only been trying a week or so which is irrational and ridiculous i know... Good luck maybe all the moodiness could be a positive thing.. but i guess its hard when youve no idea when to test, not to mention expensive going through all the tests. Chin up :)