Feeding my addiction

Dionne

Reaction score
I got a hit tonight :dance:

kris took me to get a new buggy. a twin buggy and i love it!!!!

https://www.babystyle.co.uk/Low website/Twin Twister/twintwister.html

in black

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/dionne1985/a920big1.jpg

with 2 brandnew footmuffs raincover changing bag 2 headhuggers. all for £180 :D

i took the kids round the shop at 9pm :oops:
just so i could try it. and i love it soooo much easy to push and very very thin fits through my living room door

so i will be geting out loads more now :yipee:

I like that, it's really smart :D And a bargain!

Ooohhh thats really nice! If we have twinnies then ill be having one of those!

it was 2nd hand of ebay but the lady hardly used it. she just wanted a quick sale. they are usually about £300+ for the buggy alone. the 2 footmuffs are lovely too

Dior loves it. she kept pointing to it saying "Mummy nice"

Love that buggy Dionne & bargain!

:D

Aww thats lovely
you really are an addict aren't you, i feel dead tight 'cos Jack is still in his first one!!!

Jo said:
Aww thats lovely
you really are an addict aren't you, i feel dead tight 'cos Jack is still in his first one!!!

Ella's still in her first one too lol. I relly like that Dionne! Bless Dior how sweet!

Wow really like that buggy!! its making me want another baby right now so i need to have a cuble pushchair !!lol

Seriously though, i think you need to start going to buggy anonomous classes !! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Jo said:
Aww thats lovely

Ewan still has his original. plus a £2 carboot stroller that we keep at my mums.

I love it! I want it in very red :D I like it better than first wheels. :wink:

I defo recomend it Kx i wish i had got it sooner.

it lays real flat for new borns and the cosy toes is well snug.

its great because the suspension and big wheels its not a bumpy ride like my other twin buggy.

the rain cover is great too, it covers the entire buggy so their feet dont get wet like they do with most twins.

i liked the very red, thats the colour i wanted as i have a few black buggys but my mum and kris said black was nicer and it was so cheap so i just got black

Dionne, Im interested that you can fit it through the door, as its the fact you normally cant that has put me off twins, can you tell me the width of the buggy?

Hiya, its 75cm

its not god for folding down though its pretty bulky

i love it because its thin and still both babies are equal. im a sucker for feeling bad on the one behind etc :lol: and i like they can both see each other and sit giggling together and Dior holds his hand to show him of to every one :lol:

and even though its thin the seats the babies sit in is not thin they are pretty big Dior has loads of room in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->