feel abit cheeky

Discussion in 'Buy, Swap & Sell' started by fulltimemum, Aug 26, 2009.

1. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

but hee goes does any one have any old make up they no longer use i wanted to try some to see what i look like agin after all theses years of not weraing any
    i will pay the postage want things like eye liner and power or bronzen pearls i dont wana go out and buy brand new make up just want to try it on my self

sounds daft i no xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. MrsBop

MrsBop Mummy of 2

might be worth describing your skin tones hun, some people are paler or darker than others, you don't want to go out looking like a ghost or you've been tangoed!

3. bethyb

bethyb Expecting our third!!!

Ill have a look for u hun, sure i has some freebies i havent used. ill let u know tomorrow xx

4. lottie_2007

lottie_2007 Mummy of 3!!

I've got a no.7 liquid foundation i bought in the sale but never used, was the wrong colour! I'll dig it out! x

5. fulltimemum

awww thanks girlsim not plae but lightish skin if that makes sense lol just dont wana go out and buy brand new stuff to have it sitting here doing nout :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:just wana see what i look like again xxxxxxxxxx

6. I've some leichner foundation? x

7. fulltimemum

how mutch would u want for posatge hun had a bit of a conferidence battel laetly lol xxxxxxxx

8. Oh don't worry about that, it's just a few pence no doubt. Not worth the hassle. Pm me your address and I'll pop it in the post tomorrow :)

9. fulltimemum

and what coulour is it i think buisct wuld be good but i anit got a clue about mkae i sound about 3 lol xxxxxxxx

10. It's porcelain but it's not as light as you'd think, sounds about right for what you're looking for. Leichner is good and often overlooked... offers good coverage if you have uneven skin or are prone to being blotchy/spotty and reflects the camera well so your fb pics will be good haha. Also have silver clinique eyeshadow if you like? Tried it once, not really my colour.

11. MrsBop

MrsBop Mummy of 2

You sound about my colouring I think, I'll have a look tomorrow for you too hun, sure I'll have something around the house. I'll message you on here or PM you with my findings!

12. fulltimemum

thank you girls you are making me excited now:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

13. fulltimemum

14. Lil_Baby_Boo

Lil_Baby_Boo Well-Known Member

Might be worth a trip in to boots and speaking to people on the diff counters.

No7 do a good deal, for £5 they'll do your face and tell you what colours suit you best etc and then you get £5 off what ever you buy?

Just a thought - might work out cheaper that paying loadsa postage.

15. Mmm, I don't really like no.7 things so that would definitely be a waste of money to me. Getting to try a wider variety to try from and keep is worth the postage costs.

16. fulltimemum

yep ano huni xxxxxxxxx:kiss:

17. donna82

donna82 Guest

I have some eye shadows and bronzing pearls etc I'll send them to you PM me your address hun...I'd like someone to get some use out of them rather than sending them to the bin!! or my 9 year old Step Daughter decorate her room with them !

18. fulltimemum

p.m you hun and thank you so mutch xxxxxxxx

19. sam*~*louize

sam*~*louize Well-Known Member

Is that in boots they do that? Sounds good that to be fair! We were wondering about it for the Manc meet :thumbup: