Feel awful, but I got so angry..

B

became

I feel so awful, I've just lost my tempter massively with a woman over the road. She has some how found out we're expecting, and decided to tell the whole street. She has been name calling me and everything behind my back. I probably got angrier than I should, and now I feel so bad for baby. :( what if I've done damage? I'm so paranoid I know, but feel guilty now. Trying to calm down. Stress can't cause a loss, can it? :cry:

Baby will be fine. Our little cherubs are so much more resilient than we think. Don't beat yourself up about getting angry your hormones will be all over the place and the lady was out of order. Sometimes we just can't help it. Just hold your head high and let her go about her business. Those that matter won't listen to her xx

I lost my temper so many times with my first and worried constantly that it would affect the baby and it didn't! I think hormones in the first tri really accelerate how we are feeling! Don't worry and I hope your neighbor keeps her mouth shut from here on out!!!!

Oh noi posted a post exactly like this with my first and talked to my Dr many times. Your baby is so snug inside the only damage getting so upset does is to your sanity. I've had two pregnancies of constant fighting and babies are healthy as ever.

Stress isn't proven to cause miscarriage, but I think it is important to stay calm for your own sake xxx

Thanks for the reassurance ladies, you've made me feel better. All chilled again now! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->