Feel awful :(

RyliesMummy

Mum of 2 & Pregnant
Reaction score
It has just dawned on me that I am pregnant and so is my sister-in-law.
When she announced her engagement 2 years ago, we over-shadowed it by getting pregnant with LO, now she's due in May after a miscarriage a few months back, and we've just found out we're having baby number 2, I feel like I'm kinda stealing her thunder :nope:

I hope she doesn't see it that way because it wasn't done intentionally! I really like her, she's lovely. I feel really awful, How can we tell her?

Im sure she will be very happy for you hun!

If i were you i would wait untill it comes up naturally in conversation and not make a big annoucement!!! xx

Im sure she will be very happy for you hun!

If i were you i would wait untill it comes up naturally in conversation and not make a big annoucement!!! xx

Agreed, or wait a few after she announces so that she has some time alone in the lime light.

She has already announced it. I think We'll wait til after the scan to tell her.

I would wait until after the scan to tell her. That way she gets 7 more weeks to have the attention on her. I'm sure she will be thrilled that her LO will have a cousin close to her LO in age.

dont worry you cant help the timing of your pregnancies. these things happen and im sure if you get on she wont see it that way and will be as much pleased for you as you are for her xx

I'm sure she will be delighted to have someone to share the journey with :)

Thank you all for you're kind words, OH couldn't wait to spread the news so we have told our families, she's thrilled for us, and to have someone to share the experience with! I'm so pleased she didn't take it badly! :flower:

Yey! Wonderfull news! :happydance: I am waiting until our 12wk scan to tell my sister (who will be 32wks by then!) that we are jumping on the baby bandwagon, I think it will be super to have someone in the family to share all the joy with :D

I am glad she didn't take it badly! When I was pregnant with Noah my best friend was due 2 weeks after me and it was lovely having someone to share everything. In the end I was only 5 days earlier than her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->