Feel guilty about being impatient...

Luna

Mum of two
Reaction score
I'm only 28 weeks. Still 12 to go... and feeling so lucky to still be carrying my baby after 3 threatened miscarriages and a haemorrhage in first tri... :cloud9:

Thing is i am sleeping soooo badly due to back pain and hip pain and am beginning to will time to go faster. I should however be enjoying every moment of this amazing time. :wacko:

Anyone else stamping their feet impatiently?

I have 6 working weeks left and they can't pas quick enough :wacko:

Prob a stupid question but do u have a maternity pillow to help u sleep? I found it helps me? X

Im becoming a bit impatient now too! Im not hating being pregnant at all, but getting a bit fed up with not feeling my usual bubbly self! Not long to go now :hugs: xxx

Im a terrible pregnant person. I love to feel her move and ive been very lucky to have a drama free pregnancy but i am SO over it. So i understand i feel extremely guilty as well!

I also have severe hip pain, it is all throughout the day, and yes, in bed as well. It can be absolutely.. insane when you get that jolt of pain telling you to 'stop!' when you try to move your leg and I have landed on my knees several times gasping for air.

However, I feel myself lucky with the hip pain and just glad that the baby has been deemed very healthy so far and decided that I would rather have the hip pain than anything that effected the baby (Diabetes, etc). Ill take all the pain I need to as long as the baby isn't feeling it too! I had two miscarriages before we were able to get pregnant, so this is so special to actually be carrying hat I guess I just think of taking it all in stride for the miracle we will have soon.

One minute I think to myself "This is so amazing to be able to feel the baby move and wriggle and respond to our touch and voices inside of my tummy"
Yet the next minute I am so excited to be able to actually hold the baby in my arms rather than my belly, and to have them react with facial expressions rather than just internal movements! I want to hold them and feel them against me rather than inside of me.

I guess it is back and forth for me, hehe.

Hopefully you can get through the hip pain, I and there with ya and know exactly how you feel. Just try to grin through it (And I dont think it is a bad thing to be impatient! We are allowed to be excited, right? :D )

awe I also feel this way! I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore and holding my baby.

heck! i'm only 23 weeks and i cant make time go any quicker. :) i'm going to be even worse when i hit 28 weeks :p

I'm fed up of being pregnant now and just want this baby to appear. It's been weird as I haven't wanted her to come quite yet but as I am 37 weeks tomorrow I am now willing her to arrive - even on Christmas Day if she must. I just don't get any sleep - and I know I won't when she arrives but at least there is a good reason then.

We will all get there eventually - just feels like we have been pregnant forever and getting so impatient to start our new life!

Thanks girls. I do have a pillow but it's no longer helping. Been sick this morning too which i strange - was on Saturday too. Hope it's not something brewing.

The lack of sleep is the main thing getting to me i think. It can only get worse ;-)

i am just trying to focus on the fact that while im pregnant im the only one that gets to feel baby move or be connected with baby and thats special but once baby is here then people will be wanting to hold and cuddle baby all the time and i'll hve to put baby down to take care of ds,
it is annoying me but then i think back and the last 2 months has just gone and vanished without me barely noticing so i can only hope the next 2 do the same then im in the home streach

When you give birth you will miss the movemement! When I gave birth and tried to sleep that night it was like the biggest slap in the face, i felt very alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->