Feel guilty for being fat

Jesus you ARE gorgeous. Look at those LEGS!! See! What the hell do they see? I can't understand it. granted I AM 16 stoneish. But the way she looked at me and went "honestly?" I felt like I was this big blob of flab =(

You're stunning. I bet Abigail will be just as stunning.

Jesus you ARE gorgeous. Look at those LEGS!! See! What the hell do they see? I can't understand it. granted I AM 16 stoneish. But the way she looked at me and went "honestly?" I felt like I was this big blob of flab =(

You're stunning. I bet Abigail will be just as stunning.

I am 15 stone 3 now, I was 13 and a half ish before..eeek I cant believe she looked at you like that, she has no people skills whatsoever, silly bint! But who cares hun this is the one time in my life Im not going to get myself down about my weight. We are going to be mummies, its only weight and we can lose it if we want too afterwards. xx

BMI's are a load of rubbish - honestly. Im a size 10/12 but according to my bmi of 25, Im obese. How does that figure? Please dont stress yourself out about it xxx

BMI's are a load of shit. The wii fit told my OH he's obese. He's 5'10, in the peak of fitness and muscly so he weighs more. Don't worry about it hun! x

OMG! Both of you look GORGEOUS and do not look anywhere near obese! I am overweight but so far they haven't told me anything but I am kind of expecting it....I just hope they don't say anything rude in front of hubby:nope:

my bmi is 41 and my midwife is brilliant she never says anything negative i only had a problem once when i was having my son and at my 20 week scan they gave me a piece of paper written in large letters consultant required high bmi i felt like id been branded lol!!

Thank you all. You've all made me feel amazing =) And you're right, we'll have our little bundles soon. Nothing can bring us down from that =D and by the looks of it you'll have yours around about when I have mine!!

I'll bite since you all are brave enough to show your ''overweight'' pics, lol! You both look great! I would love to see anyone else here share their pics too if you feel comfortable doing so! I agree, love your curves and who you are and don't let it be an additional factor of stress during your pregnancy. :)

Attachments

• Cropped Minnie in Salt Lake.jpg
    Cropped Minnie in Salt Lake.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 14
I'll bite since you all are brave enough to show your ''overweight'' pics, lol! You both look great! I would love to see anyone else here share their pics too if you feel comfortable doing so! I agree, love your curves and who you are and don't let it be an additional factor of stress during your pregnancy. :)

you look lovely hun! Curves rock xx

I know some ladies do think they are smaller than they are but the reality is, if you wear the right dress size and have accepted that, you can be under no illusions as to whether or not you are overweight.

I know I'm an 18, have been for the last 4 years. I know I'm overweight so there are no horrible surprises.

Nicola xx

Try not to worry too much. Doctors can be so judgemental sometimes. Keep in mind that if you decide to breastfeed, you will burn massive calories! I dropped 20 pounds in no time at all from it.

well my bmi is 29 my midwife is a bitch, and she said i may need the ''bigger'' blood pressure thing to go round my arm, i said does that mean my arm is fat? she said not fat just wide, >!>!>!>>! WTF!!! same thing!!!!!

well my bmi is 29 my midwife is a bitch, and she said i may need the ''bigger'' blood pressure thing to go round my arm, i said does that mean my arm is fat? she said not fat just wide, >!>!>!>>! WTF!!! same thing!!!!!

LMFAO! Thats funny. What a silly thing to say.

I think we're all beautiful. I just hate feeling like the skinny little bitch sonographer and the nurse are looking at me like "haha, she's huge."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->