• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feel guilty

jellytot3

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I know this will sound really silly but I am sitting here stressing myself out over EXERCISE :nope:
I have been exercising every other day (using a DVD) and it makes me feel good. I havent done it since Wed as we have a new puppy and ive felt extra tired. I told myself I would do it today but I really dont feel like it. I feel tired and headachey but Im beating myself up about it :wacko:
Ive always been strict with exercise and Ive put quite abit of weight on already (my appetite is HUGE). I feel like if I dont do it, I will get even bigger and hate myself and it REALLY bugs me!
Its not like ive done anything today, I just feel like sitting on the sofa. Theres washing to be done, hoovering, clothes to put away, tidying etc...but I just cant be bothered :(

I feel like an idiot now...

Hey lovely lady! Could you explain what this concept of exercise is as I haven't done any since I got my BFP? Honestly though I admire you for having such a commitment to keeping up with a regime throughout your pregnancy but sometimes, if you have no energy, it could possibly be your bodies way of saying "Slow down there!". Whatever though don't beat yourself up hun, we all have good days and days where we can't be bothered. Big Hugs to you XXX

It sounds like your body is telling you that you need to rest. Don't feel guilty. Try not to worry about your weight gain, you can deal with it after the baby has arrived. Eat well and listen to your body. Maybe take a walk tomorrow, it might kick start you again.

thanks for replying ladies :)
I decided to have a shower, get dressed and eat a cheese sandwich.
Think you're right about my body wanting me to slow down.. i havent had much sleep with the new puppy and constantly running around after 2 dogs and 2 kids!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"