Feel horrible - TMI SORRY

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
I have never felt so ill, GRRRRIm boiling, i mean red faced, sweating, itchy cause im hotI feel really sick, but nothing is coming up, just lots and lots of flemMy bum is sore from poohing (TMI) Sorry!!!I have the worse back ache from wretching so much

awww make sure you drink lots! It sounds like a tummy bug or maybe you ate something?

Hope you feel better soon. :hug: Try getting plenty of fluids inside you and curl up on the sofa for the day.

soory your not feeling great :( hope you feel better soon xx

Sorry you're feeling urrgh....It does sound like a bug and temp so lots of fluid and rest (no more packing hosp bag or nursery tidying)!!!! x

Dont have any energy to do anything anyway so no worries on any overdoing it front.

Oh hon, not good. Lots of water and lots of rest for you.

Hope you feel better soon x x

Poor you! Hope you feel better soon x x:hug:

:awww: sorry to hear you're suffering hun. Sounds terrible. Hope you feel a bit better in the morning x

:hug: Hope you feel better-lots of fluid and rest! I know how you feel, I've felt rotton today-really sick and crampy stomach. x

Hope your feeling a bit better xxxx

Aw Honey. :hug:

What all the other girls said plus try to sleep if you can adn put a little honey in your water too. Is good for rehydration. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->