Feel Ill and Fed Up

natasha82

Reaction score
So i'm 12dpo today and so for bfn, well accept for yesterdays "can i really see it, fainter than faint line" on a Wilkinsons cheap hpt strips. Tested again with a Wilkos cheap strip again and a Superdrug hpt and both are bfn.

Last night i went to bed to watch tv and my whole body was aching, like a flu kind of feeling, i just felt rough. Keep getting sharp pains every now and then in my boobs and growing type pains at the tops of my legs and behind my knee. And my chest through to my back feels heavy and achy.
To top it all off i have a huge spot on my chin.

I just want to see a bfp but i dont think its gonna happen now i'm already 12 dpo. :cry:

dont give up hope hun - keep thinking of the test you just did and I am sure given tomorrow it will come up positive.

bfn this morning again too :(

I have the worst af cramps without af - but i think the :witch: is coming

to top it off i have just had a scan picture through from my dh's friends fiance - just like i thought i would. its killed me :( i want to tell her to stop but i dont know how :(

I'm sorry to hear that about your dh's friends fiance. What a b!tch.

Just keep thinking to yourself, i will get my bfp, i will get it soon.

I feel like i just want to crawl back into bed, but i have work :(

sometimes work keeps your mind off it all and forces you to keep going - im off and wallowing badly today :(

It's not over until AF does the rounds. I'm 11DPO and have tested negative but at least the waiting is nearly over...
:hug:

Thanks, i think i just feel worse because i don't feel very well. Feel run down and no energy.

Hope we all get bfp's soon. :flower:

Right there with you, just got a BFN on Saturday @ 10dpo, but been feeling horrible for over a week now. Hopefully we'll all get a BFP soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->