feel left out :(

XxXsusieqXxX

2nd trimester :)
Reaction score
hey,
I'm in college one day a week on a Monday and today I honestly feel way to crap to go in. So I didn't. chances are my nausea would be excessively bad and id end up being sick on the bus and I need to pee constantly :( literally every half hour atleast and the bus journeys over an hour long. normally I drive so that I can stop when I need to and I have no car now as it died on me :( will be fixed by tomorrow hopefully.

anyways, I didn't go in to college today and I'm now lying in bed getting texts from the girls at college saying that I shouldn't be lazy and should be in. I texted them saying why and I really think they are bitching about me at college and on my facebook. I might just be paranoid but its as if they forget that I'm pregnant and automatically assume I should still feel fine.

I'm sure they mean well I'm just paranoid about everything now. hormones :(

anyone want to add me on facebook? I need friends lol

www.facebook.com/profile.php?refid=7

sorry for the rant :'(
x

Ignore them! You're pregnant, you feel tired and ill! Have any of them been through it? If they have, they should understand. If they havent, then they dont have a clue what they're talking about!

Teen pregnancy can unfortunately cause tension between friendships, im sorry :(
I've been through and im not even half way there. Stay strong :flower: it'd be there loss if they're going to decide to act childish!

Ignore them! You're pregnant, you feel tired and ill! Have any of them been through it? If they have, they should understand. If they havent, then they dont have a clue what they're talking about!

Teen pregnancy can unfortunately cause tension between friendships, im sorry :(
I've been through and im not even half way there. Stay strong :flower: it'd be there loss if they're going to decide to act childish!

nope none of them have been through it, they just seem to think it's plain sailing till 3rd tri and that I should be fine :(
I even said I was doing them a favor by not being sick all morning at college but they still told me I should have come in :cry:

They all seem happy im pregnant, being on a childcare course half the girls seem to get pregnant and leave so im one of the ones that's sticking around for the last couple of weeks. I just wish they'd understand :(

xx

nope none of them have been through it, they just seem to think it's plain sailing till 3rd tri and that I should be fine :(
I even said I was doing them a favor by not being sick all morning at college but they still told me I should have come in :cry:

They all seem happy im pregnant, being on a childcare course half the girls seem to get pregnant and leave so im one of the ones that's sticking around for the last couple of weeks. I just wish they'd understand :(

xx

I was on a childcare course when i found out i was pregnant. I quit to get a job and make some money before LO's arrive, and i plan to go back to finishing my A levels in september. (i did first year sept 2009 - august 2010.)

I dont know what the childcare courses are like for you, but here all the work you really have to do is like assignments and stuff. I dont see the point in even going into college some days!

xx

I was on a childcare course when i found out i was pregnant. I quit to get a job and make some money before LO's arrive, and i plan to go back to finishing my A levels in september. (i did first year sept 2009 - august 2010.)

I dont know what the childcare courses are like for you, but here all the work you really have to do is like assignments and stuff. I dont see the point in even going into college some days!

I think I would have quit if it wasn't for the fact I have something like 2 weeks left. It is all assignments (BTEC level 3) and I've managed all of it at home really. My attendance is only 70% because I used to be off constantly with the college messing us all about by getting us to turn up then saying that they have no one to teach us so we could go home...

Im working at the nursery im at for placement till end of July/august because I need the hours otherwise I would get a job. Im just so ill and knackered all the time now :'(

Atleast someone else agrees that you don't need to be in college for assignments. Much better to do it at home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->