Feel like a COMPLETE jerk

jocelynmarie

Reaction score
So, I don't know if any of you remember, but last week, I was feeling hormonal and nasty about my friend that just had found out she was pregnant. I didn't wish her ill or anything, just was feeling petty and not nice. It only took me about a day to get over it and then I was excited that we were going through this together...

Well, she has been to the dr today and might be losing the baby. I know this isn't my fault, but I can't help but feel like a complete arse. I'm jumping on a plane tonight to be there for her just in case. :cry:

Don't feel bad. It's not your fault that you are hormonal. All you can do now is hope for the best and be there for her.

Aw don't feel bad about your previous hormonal thoughts. You are being a great friend by rushing to her side. I hope all is well for her and you get to share your pregnancies.

aw hun i know how you feel,

a girl at work got pregnant by accident and was going round telling everyone she was keeping "it" but wasnt happy about it - i had been trying for 8 months at that point so it was hard to hear, she very sadly lost her baby and i couldnt help but feel like a jerk like you do, to be honest turns out she was heavily drinking - mixing 97% proof with water -and doing drugs plus smoking but even then i feel bad for saying that because she is devasted especially as she hadnt been looking after herself, she is devasted and i felt like such a cow for ever being jealous of her,

but hun it is natural for us to react to situations, yeah it was bad of us to act a little mean out of jealousy we both got over it and moved on. now you need ot think about your reaction to this situation, if we were the horrible people we feel then we wouldnt feel such gut wrenching pain for our friends and wouldnt ache to be with them and make them feel better, i think the way you react to this situation is much more important by a million than the way you reacted to her news of being pregnant - who cares if you were a little miffed before, if i remember the thread right then i think i know a few women who had been in the same situation and felt the same - at the end of the day you got over it and got excited about it and now you are doing you utmost to be there for her at what is a potentially difficult time

i hope you friend and her bean are going to be ok big hugs xkx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->