Feel like a failure

Red sox gal

Reaction score
Hi ladies wanted to see if I'm the only one that feels like a failure/at fault for our infertility? I have endo and everything has checked out ok for OH so we know endo is the only reason why we haven't had a BFP :cry:. Just started on clomid and find myself not wanting to get excited cause I think I'm losing hope and am so mad at my body. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy and am thinking that I may just threw in the towels cause I really don't like the angry, bitter, wheepy, jealous person I'm becoming.

Well I always ask myself...what have I done wrong...why everyone can get pregnant while I have zero nothing! I have unexplained infertility which makes it harder for me to find a solution at all! Have you heard of Blackstrap Molasses...if you google you should find it may help with endo. Don't give up yet!

im the same hun been through all the tests and blood u can think of been on clomid and metformin over 6 months and still nothing feel reli low as i cant do nothing else to make things better next month im back with fs so hoping ivf good luck and keep ya chin up xxx

At times when l think about not conceiving too much l get frustrated and feel as if l am a complete and total failure its a hard feeling to overcome but in all circumstance l try not to let my mind dwell on it too much. I have eve gone to the extend of spending the night awake crying about it but in the end l realized that it will not change anything its either l get & try again until all the strength and hope in me is drained out

I did feel that until I started treatment. I have sever PCOS and didn't ovulate on my own. However, after taking Clomid and having had Ovarian Drilling I have ovulated at least 6 or 7 times now - everything else has been checked and is fine - so there must be another reason that just hasn't been discovered by modern medicine yet.

I do actually feel more frustrated now. At least before I knew what the problem was and could address it. Now there doesn't seem to be a problem, yet it's still not happening. So there's nothing I can do!

Why can't then remove the endo for you during a laparoscopy?

I've had my endo removed several times, but getting it all is a difficult feat since my adhesions are clear not like the commonly seen adhesions. My endo is the only reason the drs can give us to why we are still empty armed. I started clomid this cycle and am trying to stay pestimistical optimistic that this is our cycle. To make matters worse I found that clomid made me extremely emotional and I also found out that my sister in law who has only been trying for 7 months is pregnant. She felt it necessary to text me over 3 days the pregnancy tests along with the confirmation of blood work! I'm trying to put my emotions to the side and be happy for her, but she's clueless that even the lil things hurt. She's 5wks and has went and told the world, maybe it's the ltttc that makes you less wanting the world to know till the odds are greater for viability. Infertility is so unfair, I wouldn't wish this pain n heart ache on even my worst enemy.

I understand, I feel so broken like I have no purpose in life. I cried for hours earlier because I am just feeling really down today. I even asked my husband if he was going to leave me for someone who could give him a baby. :cry:
I just don't know what I did to deserve this, I have always been a good friend and a good wife so why is karma a bitch to me! I wish I could go to bed and stay there. If im asleep then at least I can dream I'm a mom.

I have pcos and hypothyroidism been trying for over 2 years
I know that alot of people have been trying longer than me and I praise you guys i can't imagine doing this for much longer. I want to give up but I just don't know how.

just remember your not alone even though I know sometimes it feels like it.

I did feel that until I started treatment. I have sever PCOS and didn't ovulate on my own. However, after taking Clomid and having had Ovarian Drilling I have ovulated at least 6 or 7 times now - everything else has been checked and is fine - so there must be another reason that just hasn't been discovered by modern medicine yet.

I do actually feel more frustrated now. At least before I knew what the problem was and could address it. Now there doesn't seem to be a problem, yet it's still not happening. So there's nothing I can do!

Why can't then remove the endo for you during a laparoscopy?

why should remove it during lap as if i had any they was going to but both tubes and no endo so i was luck but still not ovulating even with clomid and metformin grrrr xx

Simple answer, yes.
Starting treatment had changed my defeated pessimism to anger this week. But maybe that's the drugs. This week I've felt real hatred for the billions of pregnant women and new mother I seem surrounded by. Is every woman in the world pregnant or is it just me that feel that way sometimes!
Dh great but I've lost all hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->