feel like a guinea pig!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by fairy_dust, Aug 23, 2009.

1. fairy_dust

fairy_dust Mum of 1 & 1 on the way

hey all

I am not happy right now, this is my second baby and I am suffering from terrible SPD, was signed off work for 2 months. Now the pain is so bad I can't even bear the idea of walking into town (which is literally 2 mins down a hill!!!) Not to mention I am always tired, I had my iron tested which came back fine so the doctor cannot understand why I feel like I do.
    I had my first baby at 34 weeks so I am getting anxious at the moment and I am showing signs of losing some of my mucus plug, not to mention that my body is telling me that I cannot have a natural birth but I feel like the midwife and doctor think I am over reacting! I am not a whiner I had my son with no pain relief and have a good tolerance for pain but I am getting scared now. I am terrified I am gonna lose this baby just because they won't listen... don't they always say 'listen to your body' well I am but no one else will!!!
    what would you do?

2. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

Such a hard thing to do, u poor thing, u must feel so frustrated! I think u need to keep bugging your midwife and doctor, they will eventually listen. I do think that these professionals do not always listen to peoples concerns, if u are concerned keep on at them!

3. sara k

sara k Well-Known Member

oh my dear...:hugs::hugs::hugs:...did they do any scan or any authentic proof...i mean u should ask them to satisfy u...if u have any doubts they should explain u everything....plz ask them to ensure u that ur baby is safe....its ur right:growlmad:.....:hugs: