feel like a whale today

tina426

Reaction score
So i didn't want to do nursery super early and then be anxiously waiting, so this week or so we've started...

And i feel like a giant worthless whale...

Tell me about it. I told my husband that I felt like a beached dolphin (wanted to be kind about myself). He replied 'more like a beached manitee'!!!

Hey, it's one thing for you to insult yourself, a whole 'nother for him to chime in! My DH loves the curves but almost got a slap when he wasn't paying attention massaging me the other day. He's a terrible masseuse and started pounding my spine, um there's no muscle there buddie. Then when I screamed owch he laughed. I told him if he hurts me and especially laughs like that when I'm in labor I'm going to rip his eyes out. His smirk wiped off pretty fast.

I feel old stiff and it's hard to move & eat. Not long now ladies.

Lol we had the what touching, petting, massaging is acceptable during labor conversation in child class tonight! I'm pretty sure the attempts to "massage" me while I'm in labor will have terrible results

omg my husband would not still be with the living. And he knows better than to touch me unless I explicitly tell him to!!

I know how you feel!! I went out to a couple stores today to get some stiff and i just went in got my stuff and left but i felt like collapsing afterwards!!! Im dreading getting even heavier!

i feel the same! super slow and heavy and achy, all the time! can't believe I still have 2 months of growing!!

Yes...I've just realized i can't get up of the floor anymore....or at least like a normal person...i literally have to flop over onto all fours and go from hands and knees to get up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->