Feel like breaking down :(

Sam_Star

Mummy to a Battle Maiden
Reaction score
Evening ladies im having a really bad day today and just need to vent. :cry:
My goddaughter was taken into hospital last week with meningitis on the brain and seemed to be pulling through but was having fits :cry:
Today weve been told she is brain dead on the left side and there's only a slim chance that she will pull through and if she does there will be severe brain damage. She is 10 days old.
Im devestated with everything thats gone on these past few weeks with my pregnancy i havent been there for her mum the way i'd like to if you know what i mean :cry:
Also i ws phoned by the consultant who is handling my case earlier and told i needed an MRI scan because they think my own baby's condition maybe worse than initially thought :cry:
I dont have clue what to do with myself i feel like a zombie :cry:

Wow, that is all so horrible. :( I am so sorry. :hugs:

oh gosh im a sooo extremely sorry to hear about you god-daughter!! i pray that she does recover from this, its soo extremely sad :'( im also sorry for all the pain and trouble you are going through and again pray that everything turns out ok for you tooo!! i just wanted to send u huge hugs and tell you im thinking about you and your friend at this sad and stressful time!! xxxx

Oh my... you poor thing... big hugs to you:hugs:... I am sure your friend understands that you have been going through stuff with your baby too.. you are doing the best you can and that is all you can expect from yourself...

and your god daughter... I will say some big prayers for her and her family...

And I will say some prayers for you that the docs are just being overly cautious... to make sure your baby is okay...

Praying and thinking of you... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you and praying for your daughter and goddaughter. :hugs:

Im really sorry you have such a heavy load of stress you and your family will be in my prayers... :hugs:

:( sorry to hear this hun, I hope everything turns out well for you, I'm praying that it will x

Awww hun, you are going through an awful time. I will be thinking about you all and will be hoping and praying for the little babies to be ok. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you and hoping everything works out :hug:

Aww hun, what terrible news about your god-daughter, don't feel like you haven't been there for them though, you have had problems of your own and I am sure you have done everything you could anyway, I really hope she pulls through ok.

When do you have to go for the MRI scan?

Huge :hugs: just know we are all here for you hun :hugs:

Bloomin heck that's awful. I hope your god daughter pulls though and i really hope their just been cautious with you.

Thats awful news about your Goddaughter poor wee thing I really hope she pulls through.

You have been on such a roller coaster ride over the last few weeks it's no wonder you feel so sad, :hugs:. I'm really hoping that the MRI comes back clear and Elinor is going to be ok. :hugs:

So so sorry :( *HUGS* Will be saying prayers for you. Loads of love xx

Awww Sam honey I had no idea :( :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope you're ok, and that the MRI shows them that things are gonna be ok... Let us know when you have the MRI my lovely

:hug:

Shadow x x x x

aw hun im so sorry to hear what your going through, thinking of your god daughter and your own lil one and sending love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh how terrible. I hope everything is ok. Thinking of you all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->