Feel like crap, crap crap crap.

broody_mama

Reaction score
AS I said...feeeeeellllll liiike craaaaaaaaaaaaap

someone tell me it will be over soon?

Anyone wana take over from the crapness for a bit?

BM xx

What kind of crap?
I have back ache and frequent leg cramps. I might be keen on trading if they're better. :p

Had 3 diff jabs today. I'm not a happy bunny. Flu jab, Anti D jab and my heparin. both arms hurt and I have my bump is covered in bruises from my daily injections PLUS I have a cold coming. PLEASE take it from me for a bit? :( xx

I had my 27 weeks blood taken the other day. I jumped because it hurt and essentially gave myself a massive bruise.

I'm having a more or less wonderful pregnancy. I'm convinced karma will give me a hideous birth and it'll hurt and I'll be in labour for days and eventually tear.

Btw, I like your flaps comment in your sig. :p

Lol. You are lucky! I have my glucose tolerance test in 2 weeks, then 10 mins after the 3rd lot of blood is taken (they have to do 3 tests?!?!?!!!) I have a m/w appointment. Fun oh fucking fun. Rawr so not enjoying this.

The movement etc is lovely, but it's the feeling so rough after jabs and the amount of bloods iv had to give is ridiculous :( Not long to go though I spose!

How far are you?

Good grief. I hope you aren't afraid of needles!

I'm 27 weeks and a few days (I never know, I need one of those signature things that tells me). Expecting a girl (with flaps n all) on the 12th of March. :) What about you?

I've had a chest cold for the past week, but otherwise it's been a pretty easy pregnancy so far. I do have to drink the sugar water next week and have them take blood, but I've never had a problem with needles. Not being able to sleep because I can't breath hasn't been very fun though.

Kate - I freaking HATE needles but tbh I'm better about them if it's me doing them!!! Go team pinky!!! Lol...do you have any more kids or is this your first?

Seity - I can't breathe properly either, it sucks but it will pass!!!

Last nights lack of sleep was mostly due to my lil boy waking me up every half hour to say "i need more water!" and then my arm hurting so much too :(

Just offering my sympathy - we just have to keep reminding ourselves that its not forever, doesnt make it any better really though does it!

x

Lol 2bananas, thanks hun...not long to go and I know it won't last forever, just feel like poop now lol...have got hot orange and am thinking of making cookies for comfort food :D Nommy nom!!

Smothered my chest with medicated rub last night and slept the whole night!
Cookies are good. I haven't felt like eating much the past week. I really hope the last of this cold clears out soon.

I'll swap with you for a bit :D - I'm not bothered by needles other than dental injections *shudder* and canula-in-the-back-of-the-hand *shudder*

In return you can have rib flare, SPD, sporadic compressed nerve bundle causing burning numbness in my thigh, and painful, aggressive movements :thumbup:

Remind me why we're doing this pregnancy thing again......

Lol. Think I'll keep the sore arm and cold...HOWEVER...can I interest you in two lil boys that are winding each other up today? and in turn winding me up...think I might stick the tv on for a bit for some peace and quiet!!!

Smothered my chest with medicated rub last night and slept the whole night!
Cookies are good. I haven't felt like eating much the past week. I really hope the last of this cold clears out soon.

Awww hun...might try smothering myself with vapour rub! LOVE the smell of it!

Cookies are good....check out the cooking club in the recipe exchange section...got some good recipes in there for nice festive comfort foods etc!

Lol. Think I'll keep the sore arm and cold...HOWEVER...can I interest you in two lil boys that are winding each other up today? and in turn winding me up...think I might stick the tv on for a bit for some peace and quiet!!!

Only if I can swap you my MIL :winkwink:

Lol...MIL won't be too bad to me so yeah why not...I'll tell her to shut up cos she isn't my MIL lol

Lol...MIL won't be too bad to me so yeah why not...I'll tell her to shut up cos she isn't my MIL lol

lol I try that but it has no effect. She's yet another thing I'm dreading about this baby being born :dohh:

well i feel like crap!!! lol

i have siatica , amounst other tings wrongs with me and i am not allowed to go out the house really cos my siatica gets realllllllly bad at night! so im bored stupod allllll day, just cant wait till this weeks over!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->