Feel like crap

mummynummy

Reaction score
Who else is 10 weeks and feels like crap? I just feel so down, lazy, tummy upset, constantly feeling sick, tired and generally had enough of the first tri :( I had a breakdown yesterday and me and my partner had a fight. I'm still waiting to see my MW, things are just not going great :/ anyone else feels like this?

when i was 10 weeks is when my symptoms, particularly my morning sickness, peaked to their most extremity and i was suffering horribly from emotional craziness caused by hormones as well as a horrific morning sickness which was all day and night. i'd say week 10 day 3 was the beginning of my symptoms peaking to their worst they could be and it all got better at 12 and a half weeks. i still suffer random emotional stuff and it sometimes takes a toll on me. although we also have our fights because of my emotions, my boyfriend ALWAYS thanks me for going through what i go through in pregnancy. he tells me im amazing and beautiful because he doesn't think he could deal with all that i deal with while pregnant. it makes me feel so appreciated and loved when he reminds me this every day.

I feel sick a lot but I don't actually vomit and I'm constantly tired. Doesn't help my son's unsettled at night all of a sudden.

Want this bit over with and be past 12 weeks when it all gets better xx

Catiren- you have such an amazing boyfriend, my boyfriend never says anything like that and this is my third pregnancy, when I worry he goes you know you worry about things that don't need to be worried about, I feel so unattractive my hair looks dull and my face is dry and spotty, I keep saying that it's all going to be worth it but just feel too rubbish about myself. I'm the same bumble I just want to vomit and feel better, same my 2 year old has been unsettled too xx

Hope you feel better mummynummy

I felt like I was hungover this morning tired, nausea and just crampy,achey really want to be onto the 2nd trimester already

I'm only 7 weeks 5 days and I'm so over it already. this is my 4th pregnancy and my 3rd baby if all goes well. With my last pregnancy I had sever hypermesis and lost over 30lbs. This time I'm not actually vomiting all the time but I'm nauseous constantly and can't eat anything because I constantly feel sick.

Mummynummy: hope your illness settles and your little one too :-D we control cried baby (which I hated the idea of) but it's worked really well and he now is less tired in the day and he's sleeping through the night bar a 10 minute tantrum if he wakes and we won't let him in our bed.

I still feel naff and shattered but week 11 coming up roll on week 12 and feeling normal again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->