feel like crying.

miss maternal

Reaction score
Ive had a really awful day and just feel like crying.:cry:
I ran over a squiral today as couldnt do an emergency stop as a car was behind me so then when i got to the park and ride I couldnt stop crying and left my car in drive so good job I put the handbreak on!:blush: Have been crying like a baby on and off all day and just got back and the bloody bathroom door has locked itself again!:dohh:
To top it all, My so called friend who is a photographer did me a favour and took some photos for me for my portfolio and website and i gave her 60 pounds worth of products, a makeover and took some photos of her. She met a scotsman and burgered off to live with him and didnt do the photos for me and came back this weekend as promised and has sent me them on computer and charged me twenty quid! I wouldnt mind but she told me 15 and I also ordered prints which I dont mind paying for but i thought she would give me the electronically ones free!

Also, the photos I took of her she really liked and I feel like being funny and saying actually you owe me so much for the makeup and photos i took of you but i dont want to be funny. It was the day after the shoot end of march that I started spotting and I overdid it that day as she wanted her makeup done.

Sorry for the rant but really needed to get it off my chest. x

Sounds like a nice friend!!!

Oh hun :hugs: Those hormones are flying too :hugs:

*Pist* lets see yoru website hehe

Thanks Wobs. I cant stop cryng and dont know whats wrong with me. maybe it is the hormones but everythings getting on top of me. Havent done the website yet. well, its not really a website, more an advert on ebay!
Dont know weather to blast my friend or leave it and just pay up. Im over sensitive at the moment and we will prob fall out but im feeling really angry. What would you do?

Tbh I don't think it sounds very fair - just being honest the hormones on top no doubt makes you more sensitive on top thats all. I think placed in the situation I would either confront or know in future ... I tend to back away from people who take the piss if I feel confronting is pointless but thats just me I can be a bit funny with things like that.

If you have some graphics done setting up a little site can be fairly easy you know .... ;) What will you be advertising?

Im going to advertise my makeup skills and want to be a freelance makeup artist in the future, more so when baby is born. I have more makeup than clothes and a room full of it!

Are you selling the make-up then?

Nice friend NOT,jesus that is terrible and she should bloody well know not to treat people like that sorry it just annoys me when people are like that. I get people take avantage of my nature all the time,I am too generous and should no better but I never learn

BTW wish I could do make-up I cant even put mascara on properly but do love make-up.

Are you selling the make-up then?
No Wobbles im just gonna be a makeup artist for all occasions like weddings and fancy dress etc... As you can see i cant sleep, was feeling stressed about everything and sick plus was so upset yesterday i couldnt be bothered to cook dinner which cant be good for baby. i emailed her last night saying that i was upset by her email and the fact that she put the price up, sent 2 of the wrong photos and surely that if i took the photos of her and did her makeup then I own the copyright of them photos anyway. I know it may sound petty but she got a free makup form me plus photos, dinner and products which she didnt ask for but she brought her posh camera. my other friend kindly modeled for me and i gave her dinner and free goody bag too and she was only too pleased to help me out. My friend and I have both ordered some prints from her which i dont mind paying for unless of course she puts the price up on those too!!!!

She never emailed me back and I also put that im over sensitive at mo being pregnant and was upset for running poor squiral over earlier.:cry:

Thanks bexxie. I too think that people take advantage of my kind nature too being a people pleaser. x

Oh no - Don't let it get to you hun you don't need it

:hugs:

Well, dont think my mate got my email as she brought the photos round. I didnt want to get funny so I just gave her the 30 pounds that she charged me. Life is too short and im over the moon anyway that im pregnant so nothing can beat that. :happydance: She has only just met this man and already wants a baby with him. I know how desperate she is for a baby and I also know now never do business with friends!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->