Feel like I’ve miscarried....

Saxonmama

Reaction score
I know every woman’s experience is different but I’m just curious about people’s thoughts... never miscarried before and I have had two healthy pregnancies.
A week ago I had a day of really bad cramping pains and I’m not nomally a period pain sufferer. I thought it was AF coming but nothing came of it. Last night pretty much on cue AF showed signs (pink tinged wee) went to bed with no protection cos nothing properly happens overnight and always starts off slow. Woke up flooded, bright red blood so used menstrual cup and thought nothing of it. Fine all day at work but when I got in and removed cup it was full to the brim and so dark rich coloured, so gloopy and so full that I spilled some. When I wiped it up it had a big bit of tissue in it that was like a membrane/bag looking thing. Never experienced anything like that. The blood now is really sticky and syrupy rather than watery and is littered with little clots. Don’t know whether I’m just tuning in to my body a bit more now but my uterus area is tender and my lower back is aching (always is, I’ve got two kids!) and I’ve had a couple of little waves of feeling sick and red hot. Thinking back over last couple of weeks I might have had a couple of the classic signs of very early pregnancy... the only thing that’s weird is the painful cramping was so far apart from the passing of tissue???? Thanks if you read this far!!

:hug:

I don't know much about what you're going through dear, but I hope you feel better soon. Maybe a visit to your Obgyn would be a good idea. Good luck!

I hope that you get some answers soon. Thinking of you :hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"