Feel like I'm giving up :(

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
I feel like I'm slowly giving up already :( This is only our 3rd cycle trying. The first two months I was so excited and ready to try everything! This month I've forgotten or haven't thought about taking my prenatals for an entire week. I've forgotten to take my temp in the morning before getting up two days in a row now, and I hardly ever come on here anymore. I know we haven't been trying for long and other couples have been trying for a lot longer. I'm just so frustrated. I figured it would have already happened. I got pregnant the first time trying twice, it was so easy. I'm really starting to worry that the Mirena IUD I had really did some damage when I had it taken out. :cry: Why does TTC have to be so hard and stressful?!?!

I know the feeling. Entering our 15th month of ttc. Took 11 with our first. Ivf date getting closer. But still sucks cannot achieve a natural process.

It does become less exciting as time goes on. I am on cycle 2 and feel like just forgetting about it sometimes.

I was on depo, the patch, and just recently stopped the pill. I, too, worry that I may have "damaged" my body. This is what I asked for when I got on birth control- to NOT get pregnant. Unfortunately, I didn't think very far into my future.

Anyway, I hope we all get out bfp soon. It's deflating to see a bfn.

:hugs: Hang in there Britt, once you get your bfp all this stress and trying will all be worth it. And it will happen!!

We are in our 7th cycle and I was feeling pretty discouraged but this cycle I've been feeling pretty positive about things. It's easier said than done, but all you can do is try and try to keep it fun. How long have you had your IUD out? Your body might just be getting used to being without.

Wishing you lots of luck and dust!

I had my IUD removed 3 years ago.... I was having problems with it. It had migrated and when my doctor pulled it out it tore my cervix. I'm worried that maybe scar tissue has built up and is making it harder for me to get pregnant :(

What a nightmare to have happen, I'm sorry that it tore your cervix. Have you spoken to your doctor about ttc and asked if the scar tissue would cause any problem? You're only on your 3rd cycle so don't stress just yet, it's hard to get pregnant and it's almost all about timing! But because you had that tear I would at least just ask if there's any concerns you should have over it.

Yes, if I haven't gotten pregnant by January I will be going in to talk to him about it. I'm hoping I won't need to though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->