Feel like I'm losing it :(

CakeBaby

Reaction score
I have a baby coming up for 1 and had about 20 positive pregnancy tests last month(unplanned). It wasn't meant to be and I had an early miscarriage. I've not had a period yet (5 weeks or so on) so I'm confused about my cycles now and finding myself thinking 'am I pregnant again' even though the rational side of me knows I am 1 million percent not pregnant. You always think people who take a million pregnancy tests then pull them apart for a closer look are crazy.... Until you do it yourself!!!!!!!!!! Stared at one test so long I can see the shape of it everywhere I look lol!!! Just needed to have a bit of a rant to get it out there!!

Have you tested recently? Sorry to hear of your mc x

I tested today and got an evap after the time frame so I'm sure I'm not... Thank you.. I guess it was strange because it was an unplanned pregnancy and I didn't realise how much I wanted another baby until the pregnancy ended. Now I feel as though I'm obsessing over it!! OH and I decided now wasn't the best timing so we're not trying but I just have this niggling feeling in the back of my brain x

I'd test again in a couple of days. It's definitely not impossible. I was the same after our baby we lost at 18 weeks. He wasn't planned but was awful when we lost him and we tried again pretty much straight away, but everyone is different and you have to do what's right for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->