feel like I'm losing the plot

historygeek

Reaction score
Hey all :)

Thought I'd join and maybe I could find some of you ladies had been through the same thing...

Here goes, new relationship but when I found out I had a new job me and my boyfriend got a bit carried away we did get the morning after pill but since then I've had a bloated tummy dr doesn't think it is side effects now as this was six weeks ago last period 8 weeks ago I've been dizzy, tired,increased sense of smell I was just waiting for my period to come and it never has symptoms are getting worse now I have much bigger boobs that started last week I now can't fit in my bras and my tummy is getting bigger and harder just yesterday, went into neighbours house and the smells of cooking food wow I could hardly bear it, hcg level blood test done came back normal apparently I feel like maybe it's all in my mind and I'm going insane and it's putting so much stress on the relationship all hpt come back negative and since Friday I'm constantly sleeping just don't know anymore I think I could be 5 or 7 weeks if I was pregnant I've had two children before so I know how it feels to be pregnant...

Plus almost fainted twice and get dizzy spell..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->