Feel like I'm Out

AJR14

Reaction score
I'm 4dpo and already feel like I'm out! Anyone else feel like this?

I have an appt once and I start my period again and if everything looks well, my OB/GYN said I could try femara. I've read it helps with recurrent miscarriage so something to look forward to!

You are lucky your OB/GYN is treating you, mine sent me to an RE which prescribed ivf right away, then I changed ob/gyn and sent me back to the RE. I think all they want is get money out of my pocket.

Its too early to feel out. you haven't even implanted yet.

I had to go in there and tell them what I wanted lol. But I do really like him. He is the most encouraging and hopeful doctor I have met. Can you tell them you've done your research and clomid/femara has been known to help with R/C miscarriage?

Not over until the :witch: arrives! Or are you trying to reverse psychology yourself into being pregnant this cycle? lol

Lol! I wish! I felt cramping very low down last night so now I'm back to obsessing..ugh.

I did tell her about clomid and she says she didn't want to. She says the risk in my case are higher than my probability.

Ask about femura/letrozole. It doesn't cause the hyper ovulation and has a lot less side effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"