Feel like I've been here forever!!

DelicateAngel

Trying Hard
Reaction score
I thought 1st and 2nd tri was dragging at the time but it feels like i've been in 3rd tri forever!!! 27 days left til D-day and I cant help wishing them all away :haha: I'm sure there's plenty of ladies who feel the same especially those who are further along :blush:

I guess its the not knowing when labour will start but knowing that it could be at any moment that makes it drag so much lol what do you reckon ladies xx

it is dragging. it flew by till i hit 30wks. i think also its dragging more for me cuz were team :yellow:

Its ultra-dragging for me and Im not even 34 weeks yet! I am just so looking forward to meeting and caring for my little guy and being DONE with school. That and I came over a little early into 3rd tri. Each day seems like an eternity, but I can see the progress that has been made. Both physically and to the house. (baby's room, etc) That might be why it is seeming even harder!!

I know its hard but yr look at the extra time you had before bubs arrival and wish you had that much free time a few weeks into bubs arrival x

and for me having had a prem before I am just hoping evry day to make it to week 35 like with my son and not come earlier, so everyday I am thankful to be still pregnant xx

I know its hard but yr look at the extra time you had before bubs arrival and wish you had that much free time a few weeks into bubs arrival x

I know this will be me in a few months i'll be saying oh i'd do anything for an hour or two of just me time :haha: x

and for me having had a prem before I am just hoping evry day to make it to week 35 like with my son and not come earlier, so everyday I am thankful to be still pregnant xx

oh bless ya hun I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that he stays snuggled up for a while yet xx

i defo agree its dragging now!!

27days left with the ever increasing possibility i could go over due!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on!!

xxx

lol i know but am gettin so friggin impatient now!!!

im pooin my pants cos am scared of labour lol but i want her here now .. i wanna see her beautiful face, and i want my body back...lol!!

xx

i dunno whats worse tho hol, u been thru it so know whatta expect which will make u scared lol and i dont know what 2 expect so am scared lol!!!

i know we still only 36weeks but i just wish i had some sorta signs it was gonna happen soon...i really dont wanna go over, i will be gutted :(

xxx

it would be nice if we could have a set date lol but unfortunately we dont :( all i can say hun is you'll know when its happening.

I woke up in agony with faith about 1 in the morning got to the hospital 10 mins later and i was 6 cm dilated, so no idea what 'early labour' is like.

I'm just so impatient now and the not knowing when it will just drives you nuts lol

xxx

im pooin my pants cos am scared of labour lol but i want her here now .. i wanna see her beautiful face, and i want my body back...lol!!

xx

I could have written this myself except I am really not that frightened of labor. :shrug: But Im DYING to get my body back. Its been possessed:haha:

xx

I could have written this myself except I am really not that frightened of labor. :shrug: But Im DYING to get my body back. Its been possessed:haha:

lol bless ... im a wimp, hence why im scared of labour!

and i dont care about gettin my "figure" back cos I never had 1 lol, ive always been size 20, i just would like 2 be able 2 sit in any position on the sofa without thinking am i squishing bubs, and be able 2 lie on my tummy lol!!

but then again, i cant imagine not being pregnant now ... it will be weird lol..

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->