• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feel like the witch is coming =(

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
I am now 9dpo and after testing many times with BFN's every time I now feel like AF is coming, I have got cramping and a headache and I am so tired =(

I am due to start spotting tomorrow and then full blown AF on thursday. Suck, I just wanna know if I'm pregnant or not !

My fingers are crossed for you hun!! Maybe its implantation?????

I dunno. Was feeling positive but because of the headache and cramps I've now feeling really negative. I decided to use another test (just an IC) and see what it says.....pretty sure it's gunna be BFN =( I am so tired !

Well it's now been 5 minutes and it's BFN =( I keep thinking I see something but I'm pretty sure it's my mind playing tricks on me because no one else can see it. Anyway, here is a picture although, like I said, I'm pretty sure it's BFN =(

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110125_183836.jpg

Oh well, onto planning next month when AF comes. I am taking Agnus Castus next cycle so FXed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"