feel neglected and lost

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
ever since i found out i was pregnant i knew that something wasnt right. I cant put my finger on why exactly but i dont feel the same as i did with connah. Im very happy,dont get me wrong but there is just.....something.

So anyway,last weekend i had some rather painful cramping and some fresh blood. Rang the MW and got sent straight to the gyno ward. They didnt have time to see me on the EPAU so i had to settle for them instead. They did an internal,told me i wasnt dilated and everything looked fine.

I then asked if they would please do a scan or find a HB so that i knew that bean was ok. They refused:shrug: said if i had more pain and/or bleeding to come straight back to the womens hospital.

So tuesday just gone i had an appointment with the MW. She did bloods etc had a chat about where i wanted to deliver and seemed really nice. I then explained about the weekend as no one wrote in my notes on the gyno ward and asked again is she could please try and find a hb. I would have been 8+2 by then so fully aware that we might not find one but i still wanted to try. She refused! I really dont know why.

So this weekend came and i went to the loo. TMI sorry but i was a little constipated and once id done i wiped and there was fresh blood! not from my butt:blush: obv but then when id wiped i felt a drip and there it was again,fresh blood dripping into the loo!

Absolutely scared to death! Rang triage nuse as it was quite late and she told me to come in....not internal,no scan offered....nothing! She just said.....'since youre not experiencing any pain and th bleeding has stopped we will just see you at your dating scan.'

:growlmad:

Im lost! My scan is on the 10th feb and im sick with worry thinking that when they look they will see that bean has gone:cry:

im sorry to post such negativity in here and if its innapropriate please feel free to move elsewhere. Im just completely at a loss at what to do.

I had a mmc a while ago so you would think they would be extra careful...but it seems not:nope::cry:

Aww thats terrible to leave you hanging like that...I'm so sorry. I've had a couple of spotting/bleeding scares as well and I was able to be seen quickly. Its not fair that they're refusing to give you the reassurance...its not like its hard to do the u/s and find a heartbeat...and now you're stressing and upset and thats not good for you or baby. I'm so sorry. I sure hope you can get in and get some reassurance soon.

If I were you I'd go to A&E, if the blood is dripping I'd say that was heavy. I doubt very much they'll turn you away if you turn up there, even if they agree to give you a scan tomorrow. I had a scan today because I had bleeding and a clot last week and everything was ok, thank god.

You have to fight for a scan sometimes unfortunately, make sure you get the treatment you deserve and need xxx

Ah hun im so sorry! Its horrible the way you have been treated. I really dont know what else to say just wanted to give you :hugs:

Will be thinking of you xx

thanks everyone,i have a day off tomorow so im going to ring my mw again and sort this out cos im a complete wreck!
Thing is, iv resigned myself to the fact that it may be bad news. I mean, fresh blood cant be ok :nope:x

Aww Hun that's not right surely, i've always read and own experience that any bleeding you go straight for a scan to check? Maybe try and get onto epau through doc or yourself. You can't be left wondering till 10th feb, that's mental. Hope everything works out ok for you

:( thats ridiculous making you wait, especially with your previous mmc. maybe go to your doctor? my doctor was able to refer me for an early scan so hopefully yours will too. :hugs: I think if they REALLY wont scan you, could you afford to go private? you really shouldnt have to but you need to know whats happening for your own sanity really hope baby is ok :hugs: x

:( thats ridiculous making you wait, especially with your previous mmc. maybe go to your doctor? my doctor was able to refer me for an early scan so hopefully yours will too. :hugs: I think if they REALLY wont scan you, could you afford to go private? you really shouldnt have to but you need to know whats happening for your own sanity really hope baby is ok :hugs: x

maybe i will try the doc instead then....i just dont know why they are refusing:shrug: Yeah, the Dr sounds like a good idea...if it comes to it ill go private,we prob couldnt afford it but if i get the same treatment as i did when i spoke to the mw and docs on the gyno then ill just book pivate anyway. Money is no issue in this case. I just want bean to be ok but im finding it hard to stay positive:nope:x

Call or go see your doctor and explain your history of mmc and how worried you are, hopefully they'll refer you for an early scan. I got an early scan in my last pregnancy as I'd had an early miscarriage before and my doc was understanding that I was worried so referred me without me even having to ask. Hope it is all fine x

I agree 100% with what Hayley say.:hugs:
Sorry Hun i hope when you go to a scan everything is fine. I heard on here some cramping and blood is normal in early pregnancy but bcoz of your previous MC i think you need to try and get a scan. I hope you can afford to go private they will do you right then and there. If not can you borrow the money from a friend, family members,pay back loan etc. NHS is shit man its all about money not free health for all kmt.

All I will say is that be encouraged that they are not bothered too much. It is really scary for you but if they have done a internal they know what they are looking for. They see hundreds of women in miscarriage every month. I know you want that reassurance but maybe try to get comfort from the fact they think you are ok?

hey thats awfull they treated u like that how dare they its ok for them because its not them left there to worry ure self stupid bless ya big hugs if i were u id either go straight up a&e or doctor it was my doc who has refered me for an ealry scan xxxxxx

Sorry that they wouldn't give you a scan. My area are really good and have scanned me straight away when had spotting. I would phone them back again as stress won't be doing you any good.

Oh that's not good, especially if it's causing you so much stress. Maybe you could lie and tell them you've started cramping as well as bleeding. That may make them take you a bit more seriously? I hope everything is alright, try not to worry too much k? :hugs:

I had a bit of spotting last week and my doctor told me that if I had more and it turned red I should go to A&E and they'd scan me there. Maybe you could try that - say you are in pain and really worried because you've had a miscarriage before. FXd everything is ok for you x x

Hi Hon

Go to your doctor .. your doctor will send u for a scan and then they have to scan u whether they like it or not. One good thing is if they thought there was a problem i am sure they would have scanned you however dont tae a chance go to the doctor. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->