Feel really ill :(

T

trashit

:shrug: i have the worst cold ever, cant sleep, cant move without feeling like hell, aching everywhere, i feel really hot even tho my bodies not hot to touch.. And worst of all cant take ANYTHING. Ive had a couple paracetemol but its done nothin... Hot water and lemon tastes nice but nothing. Vicks rubs rubbish.. Help please it hurts! :cry:

Have you taken your temperature??

What you're describing sounds exactly like the flu I had a few weeks ago.

I dont have a thermometer. I thought it maybe flu yest, i kept feeling sick and really hot. I dont wanna be a hyp tho, my OH has just recovered from a cold so i think Ive just caught his cold :shrug: it started with a sore throat as they do and now is just hell.. My nose burns too :cry: x

The thing is, if it is 'flu you need to get your temp down ASAP. Make sure you take the paracetamols regularly. If you can't get ahold of a thermometer, call your MW - elevated temp in the third trimester can be a problem.

You're not being a hypochondriac! If it's anything like the virus I had you'll feel like walking death - I also got Relenza for it (OH had to have Tamiflu)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->