Feel shite :(

meow951

Reaction score
Well i feel shite to put it bluntly lol. I came on cerazette 3 weeks ago and AF has arrived and dont i bloody know it!

I have always has bad period pains but have forgotten how bad they are. I can barely walk and paracetomal and hot water bottle aren't doing a thing. I expect its worse because its my first period in 4 years :shrug:

What helps? Does evening primrose oil help at all?

I came off cerazette a few weeks ago...nothing really prepares you does it? I was bedridden for days:haha:
But honestly, it does go, the first one off is always the worst...:dohh:

aww.. i know what your feeling hun only not as bad..
tips:
hot water bottle on your tummy, sleep definetely helps the most, warm drinks, and i tend to take painkillers as soon as i feel a twinge of pain or they do not help afterwards.

Thanks, i suppose there is some relief in knowing it might be better next time lol

Just had a good cry to oh and feel a bit better. He probably thinks im being a baby but i dont care. He has actually offered to make tea which is nice as he never cooks. Trying not to get tense and stressed as it makes it worse.

I havent eaten much today which probably hasn't helped. Hopefully a big plate of spag bol and a cuppa will help, (and maybe a packet of biscuits haha!)

If you can take it take ibuprofen in the higest dose you can. It's an anti inflamitary and thus makes your period a bit lighter and also much less painful. That's what the GP recommended for me and I swear by it. Hope it gets better asap x

I think we might have some some where. Just take 2 every 4 hours? Has anyone every taken feminax or whatever it is? I used to only be able to use nurofen as thats all that worked but i forgot to get some.

Yeah just take the max dose as per the back of the pack. They make the tablets with different doseages in so I'm not sure x

Cuprofen is really good! I think it's more of less the same as Feminax, but without paying for the brand name as well. I take one tablet as it's really strong, & that always helped me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->