Feel sick 24/7 but not been sick anyone else?

emily3399

3 dd's expecting #4:)
Reaction score
I feel sick 24/7 even when I wake up in the night im feeling sick I am yet to actually physically be sick. I have absolutely no appetite and the smell of everything literally everything even nice smells like washing powder and even the smell of my daughter makes me gag its really frustrating I just feel like I need to walk around with a peg on my nose and I promise im not exaggerating I don't remember it been this bad in my last 3 pregnancies but I was physically sick a lot with them. OH thinks im exaggerating but im not it is really bad.. Is anyone else feeling the same ? x

Me!! I only got sick twice but my nausea is to the extreme, constantly dry heave like I'm about to get sick but never do.....I think the last two times were just straight stomach bile and that was enough to hold my puke in every time if I can, disgusting!!! Smells are horrid , never had this before.... My shampoo and hairspray make me sick, smells of my fav food make me sick, my husbands body wash is horrid now..... It's aweful and I'm only 7 weeks! The smells trigger headaches and that makes the nausea even worse

This was how I felt until I got to second tri. I only feel it occasionally now.

I was the same! Unfortunately all the ginger, sea bands, eat little and often etc made no difference to my nausea! It has eased the past 2 days but its still there.....hoping it goes soon x

I have yet to puke (knock on wood). I just walk around on the verge....constantly. Every once in a while I have a random gag and wretch a bit, but then I'm okay. Yeah...sexy. Lol

With my daughter I projectile puked every hour or two. This time around I constantly feel sick, but like you I never actually vomit. I have no idea which is worse :(
More annoying this way, as I tend to eat like crazy to avoid being nauseous so I am gaining weight like a mad man. Lol
Hopefully the second trimester eases up!
Looking forward to wearing deodorant again :X

Me too! I am nauseous all the time, but haven't actually vomited at all. I feel like if I let myself, the dam will break and I won't be able to stop... But I've definitely had a couple of gag moments.

And the smells... ug. I can smell EVERYTHING and even the good stuff makes me feel sick. Except most of it doesn't smell good, it smells terrible. I can even smell my feet when I'm standing up... yuck.

I am right there with you it is now finally subsiding besides the sense of smell seems im stuck with that one. But my only advice is if you have any cravings like anything get it cause that was the only thing my stomach didnt feel sick on for weeks was things my mind wanted. almost at the second trimester so its all easing away for me..

Ugh I'm feeling this too! It's like I woke up at the 6 week mark and BAM it hit...

I have only vomited once, but otherwise I just feel nauseous all the time. For whatever reason I actually feel the best right after waking up, and as the day goes on I get more and more hungry but NOTHING sounds good and everything is like force feeding myself. Each time I eat something now I can't have it for days after because I swear it makes me even more nauseous and just the name of certain foods make run to the bathroom.

I have found cantaloupe and watermelon OK to get down. And toast with a little butter. Otherwise...gag gag gag!

I didn't throw up at all until I hit second tri

I'm not being.Sick but I do have constant nausea. The sea bands have worked a treat for me

I have this and I feel like death. I hope it goes soon!

Yes me, wish I could just be sick and get it over with! Ugh!

If nothing else is helping you feel better or its getting in way of your day to day duties see your gp for tablets

Will they give you anything if you're not actually being sick?

Mrs poodle - hello stranger! I remember you from the forum when I was preg with my little boy!

Yeah they can give you nausea meds
I had them with conor as I struggled to eat at times as I was so nauseas

Hey Jessica! Isn't it funny we are pregnant again together :) Come and join the february hearts group x

My doc wasn't interested in giving me anything if I wasn't throwing up.

ive got my booking appointment in the morning so will ask about it then x

My doctor gave me diclectin for the nausea. Had actual vomiting with my DD and at least there was relief afterwards lol nausea is just torture :(

I'm there with you all.... blah blah blah all day unless I have a full belly, but that is impossible as I can't seem to fill it. I constantly want food, but only certian things and it never seems to be enough. As long as baby is ok, I can do this! Hoping it all eases up for you all soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->