Feel sick!!

KX

Reaction score
I dont have morning sickness more mid morning to afternoon sickness, then bedtime sickness. :lol:

Not actually sick but I constantly gag. Dont want anyone in my work to become suspicious until I inform them at 12 weeks. Was put of citrizine last time for the sickness, but they r strong tablets usually given to people on chemo.

Still not been to the Dr yet, will go on Monday :D

Aww Hun

I had this and fond that cold chopped Apples helped along with raw carrots dont know why but you could try,also sipped ice cold water this helped

Hope it eases off soon

bex

I had that with Jack and i know it is awful

Arrow root biscuits, oh and i found ginger nut to work great to!

the thot of spreading marge used 2 make me sick wen preg!! as did mixing mlik and water!!! strange wot pregnancy can do 2 u!!!

Awwww bless ya! I hope it passes quickly for you.
I hope Rebecca had a lovely birthday xx

Sorry your feeling like poo KX!! Hope the nausea settles soon!

I can totally relate to the way you're feeling.
My sickness isnt really in the morning though I do wake up feeling as though I have had about 12 vodka's the night before.
I am constantly on the sofa feeling very nauseated- Im suffering from alot of headaches aswell and whenever I think of gammon I feel I want to puke.

bless ya, i never had morning sicknes to bad thank god. do you feel the same as last time, when preg with Becky? because i found boy and girl were very different thats how i knew i was having a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->