Feel so alone

Stacey89

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I moved 5 hours away from my family, I have aunts and uncles an hour away from me but we aren't that close.
My parents are 15 hours away from me. I try to keep in touch on the phone but it's hard with a baby
My daughter is 5 months old. My fiance and I are on opposite schedules so we only see each other at night which all we do is strictly sleep.
My friends don't have kids, I have co-workers with kids who I turn to from time to time but its not the same.
I need emotional support. Someone to vent to, or talk with, share the difficulties of being a parent...
Am I alone on this?

No hun, you are not alone. Everyone needs someone to talk to, vent to and ask questions of. Do you have any local childrens centres where you can go and meet other mums? or courses you can do, like baby massage/baby yoga?
I dont have family close by either. I made some very good friends from our antenatal classes and regularly go to Rhyme Time and chat to other mums.
I'm sure if you do a search for baby clubs in your local area you'll find loads. You'll feel loads better once you get to know some other mums :thumbup:
Good luck :)

I cant help you as I pretty much live with my parents but I can understand how you feel because I feel alone sometimes when my parents are at work and my boyfriend is at work, but thats only for a few hours so cant imagine how hard it would be with no one do you have any groups nearby you could go to and meet other mums your age or with babies your age? xxx

Hey there. its too bad we live on opposite sides of Canada. Im in the same boat. I have no family near by and almost no friends. No really good ones anyways. Its been hard raising my two girls with no one around to talk to. I depends on BnB so much. I know im not close by but if you ever need to talk mommy stuff feel free to PM me.

If you ever need someone to talk to or vent to you can count on me! ;) I know EXACTLY how you feel. Im American living in Germany so I REALLY have no family around. I have a few friends but they are always on their own lives and since having a baby I seem to be at home alone more than anything. My husband is in Afghanistan and has been since I was 7 weeks pregnant so no support there besides online support! He will be home for good in TWO WEEKS!! and I couldnt be more excited to have some adult time and some alone time for myself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->