Feel so awful . . .

I feel the same quite often. I know vie got soo frustrated with LO cos she's demanding I breasted her but given me no time to eat or drink and I'm dehydrated and starving and vie definitely snapped at her. Broke my heart today when I growled "I don't know what you want" right in her face and she just thought it was part of a game and smiled her head off to have mummy so close!!!

Your a wonderful mummy. We all have days like this. It does get easier, and then harder and then easier, then harder. Its like taking 2 steps forward and 1 back. Eventually, all our babies will sleep through the night though. My LO is 11 months and he sleeps through once in a blue moon, his usual is 1 or 2 wake ups to give him his blankie which he lost (which i dont mind, im fine with 1 or 2 wakeups) but the past few days he's had a cold and I've been up every hour. I have the same cold as him and am exhausted, but Im just trying to keep in mind its temporary (hopefully). I've never, ever done any sort of sleep training (CIO, CC) because it goes against my instinct and i think instinct is there for a reason.

Oh hon you're not a bad mom :hugs: I'm feeling the same lately too, Colin's been fighting sleep like it's the enemy lately. Didn't get him to bed until almost midnight last night. Pretty sure he's teething too. I'm sure there is a light at the end of the tunnel for both of us.

argh teething…sooooo hard for them. my lo has been grouchy for over a week. she got one tooth and three more coming. even when we know for certain that they need us, sometimes we have all thought "what do you want?" mostly because they don't know what they want!! it's the most difficult when not even cuddling works. even when i've slept well a day like this has me exhausted. hugs to you and get some rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->