Feel so bad :(

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
Kian has a thing for standing up against our tv stand and banging on the tv. I normally get him from it and sit him in the middle of the floor with his toys. Lately I have been teaching him to "sit down" which he has learnt very well (started to teach him it when he kept standing up in the bath :dohh: ).

Well tonight he was standing up against the tv stand which he knows he's not allowed to do so OH shouted at him saying he was naughty then I nicely said "Kian, sit down for Mammy" which he did but as he was doing so his foot got stuck under the tv stand and he went flying head first into the corner of the sofa so now has a bruise on his forehead and keeps holding it and crying :(.

I feel like such a bad mummy, if I just picked him up and put him in the middle of the floor like I usually do then he wouldn't of hurt himself :(

It's not your fault Courtney! Accidents happen, and if you had picked him up and moved him he could have easily done it again or had an accident somewhere else. Don't be harsh on yourself you can't stop normal accidents from happening. You're only human! x

I just feel so bad :(. He seems to be having a lot of accidents where he has fallen over his own feet x

It's not your fault hun. Babies are clumsy especially if they're tired. Adam is the clumsiest most heavy handed thing in the world! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->