feel so cheap!!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
callum is sleeping in his travel cot atm(well as of last nyt) i have a cot 4 him, but not a matress, has anyone else had to do this? is it ok???

Kai only had a travel cot when he was a baby cos i lived at home with my mum hun, he's fine so dont worry.
xx

Joe is still in his pram. The mattress are expensive so dont fret about being cheap. Im sure his travel cot will be fine for the mo, he wont be shy about letting you know if he is uncomfy. :D

Marley slept in his carrycott untill 4 months old and he is fine don't worry about it and get a matress when you can.

a travel cot is like a playpen right? i don't think theres anything wrong with them sleeping in them, thats what they're made for anyways :D and who cares, as long as he has the things he needs (food, diapers, ect) then who cares where he sleeps? 50 years ago they didn't even have half the stuff that we supposedly "need" nowadays and everyone from then lived fine :D i agree just leave it how it is for now and get a matress when you can afford one. :D

My mate has a travel cot full stop for her wee one!

She can have it downstairs then carry it up at night - Easy :D

I used to do a lot of travelling when I had Jade, so she was very familiar with her travel cot......these days they are are even designed as cots, with the basinettes! We was going to get one for Alfie, but saw a crib we preferred! :D

lexis_mommy said:
as long as he has the things he needs (food, diapers, ect)

ooh ur meant 2 feed babies hmmmm :?:P

:rofl: That's where you have been going wrong Yvanne!

goes 2 give callum steak n chips....

:rofl: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he can only have that when he is 21!

Well yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl:

Kids :roll:

:rofl:

Ohhhhhhhhh I am not allowed it either :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Tell anyone my age and I will kill you :rofl:

I wouldn't worry! as long as he is comfy he'll be fine. Eva doesn't even have a room yet but i've given up stressing. We're getting a loft conversion so she'll hafta stay with us for a bit longer x

:rofl: @ Tam

My neice was in a travel cot when she grew out of the moses basket for a good month before transferring to a cotbed so i wouldnt worry about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->