feel so crap

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
:( woke up feelin well shite this morning. just feel like i want to sleep all the time and cant be arsed doin anythin. went for my morning walk with my mum and the dog and had crampy feelings in my tummy all the way round the park.

think i'm gona go back to bed now, but i think if i go i'm gona feel even more shite if i do!

OH's bein dead lovely tho and has rung to say he's gona take me out for dinner so i dont have to cook!

sorry to hear youre not feeling too good hope you feel better soon, enjoy your lunch out :)

Sorry you're not feeling great, enjoy your dinner though! x

Aah babes, I'm sorry you're feeling so crap. You sure it''s not the start of something? I'm clinging onto anything at the moment - even the prospect of my DD buddy going into labour!!!:rofl:

:hugs: sorry to hear its not a good day hun. Hope the dinner will cheer you up!

Hope you feel better soon!

I felt really crappy all last week and spent most of it in bed. I do feel a bit better today and have managed to stay up all day!!!
Just have a rest, plenty of drinks and i hope you feel a bit brighter soon xx

How are you feeling now hun. Have you managed to chill for a bit?

thanks guys!! well i went to bed just after posting that yesterday and woke up just after three haha!! went to pick OH up from work and went and got dinner. i was like, i'm sure i shouldnt be driving, i was that tired! had dinner then went home and straight to bed!! had a really uncomfortable night, have been having contractions, occasionally they're painful, but more often than not they dont hurt.

OH told me to rest up, said you never know, i could be another Ema and be like this for weeks lol!!

Come on Katie out to play now.

Hope you feel better hon, make the most of getting some rest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"