Feel so guilty I keep eating crap

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Nickij, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Nickij

Nickij Mum of 2

I know I should be eating heathly but I keep eating rubbish.

I just polished off a Macdonalds and I had burger and chips for lunch at work

yesterday I had a curry.......

2. ladyty2k

ladyty2k Mummy of one

Same here...i cant stop eatng rubbish...been good up until now. How much have you put on in weight? I was 9 st 2 and am now 10 st 6
    x

3. britt1986

britt1986 Well-Known Member

I'm with you. I just had a big bag of M&M's and it seems that at odd hours of the day I find myself rummaging through the fridge to find something to eat, knowing that i'm not hungry. It's a habit I guess. So, you are not the only one.

4. babynewbie

babynewbie Expecting #3

Im the same, yesterday had a kfc for lunch, day before i had a mcdonalds! I feel so bad i went shopping and bought tons of fruit, veg, crispbreads, ricecakes and all sorts of healthier alternatives to crisps and chocolate and whatever.....it just looks so unappetising!!! :( lol

5. sara k

sara k Well-Known Member

healthy food means?sorry no idea...i just take breads with curry,cereal,milk juice,chick peas,choclates and sweets etc...

6. Nickij

Nickij Mum of 2

I have put on nearly two stone, and still have 8 weeks to go. I was 10st 9lbs and now I am 12st 7lbs. Hoping that I won;t go over the 13st mark, but I was aiming for the 2 stone and I have hit it early. Saying that its all bump- I haven;t really put on weight anywhere else.

7. flower01

flower01 Expecting Baby 3!!

me too

healthy stuff just does not appeal.
    the most fruit/veg i get is a glass of orange juice.
    feel guilty about it all the time

x

8. i_am_amy

i_am_amy New mum to Abigail.

It's Domino's pizza for me...a medium create your own with tandoori chicken, pepperoni, pineapple and sweetcorn with an extra portion of garlic and herb sauce please!!!!

I've put on just over 2 stone now and still have 8 weeks to go!! I feel so guilty eating rubbish like this all the time but I cannot stop :(

Good luck girls!!
    xx

9. Siyren

Siyren Guest

i have a tub of ice cream with my name on it after dinner so....
    im just as bad

10. EmilyBDS

EmilyBDS Well-Known Member

I feel to eat crap all the time too. Pizza and KFC and ribs. However "luckily" for me, OH's mother and granny make sure I eat at least something proper once a day with lots of veggies. I barely stomach it because I know it's for the good of the baby. All now they're trying to get me to eat a spinach lasagne for dinner but I'm thinking KFC sounds farr more appetising.

11. bana

bana Mummy to Tristan

The only fruit i can eat are apples, anything else gives me cronic heart burn! I would love a glass of orange juice but i have come to terms with the fact that it aint happening till baby pops! As for eating junk i just polished off a BIG bar of dairy milk chocolate washed down with chocolate milk! As long as you eat some healthy foods during the day i cant imagine theres anything wrong with that! Remember the weight will easily come off as it did going on if not easier! xx

12. KJunkie

KJunkie Guest

Weight gain is not my issue honestly. I have only gained 4 lbs since getting pregnant, but am still negative because I lost 10 lbs to begin with! But, I still eat a bunch of crap, and I still drink caffeine when I know I am not supposed to. I am terrible, because I feel guilty, but I don't stop!! Ugh.

13. tashyluv

tashyluv Well-Known Member

I had kfc last night and mcdonlads during the week. My daughters going to her cousins for the weekend that usually means and indian curry but I quite fancy chinese!!!! Mmm chicken curry!

I will try to eat a banana or drink some non concentrate orange juice, I had mince, potato and veg a few days ago and didnt finish it!!! But when I get a takeaway its gone in 5 mins

i have gained some weight but nothing out of the ordinary..................... now wheres that menu????

14. karentia

karentia pregnant

phew iam not alone , all i eat is crap i know everytime i pick food up its rubbishy but i cant seem to stomach fruit n veg :wacko:

15. Bournefree

Bournefree Well-Known Member

I'm just tucking in to a packet of giner nuts, so this thread must be for me.. it started slowly with me only taking 2 biscuits with my tea, to me now sat with the packet on my bump.. and they are slowly disappearing!! :haha:
    xx

16. Mummy~L

Mummy~L Mummy to 2

Im having kfc tonight!! :blush:

Naughty me xx

17. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

I had a wimpy for lunch and then just had a mcdonalds for dinner!!!! oops!!! But how i see it i dont have long until i'll have to start watching what i eat and worry about my weight again!

18. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

I feel so guilty - I went round all the big chocolate bars in M&S until I found the one that contained the most grams of chocolate :-O

shameful!!!

19. andresmummy

andresmummy Well-Known Member

Hey, if Britney Spears can live off of Cheetos and Starbuck's through both her pregnancies and have two gorgeous boys.... I think you guys are okay!!:kiss: