Feel so guilty I keep eating crap

Nickij

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I know I should be eating heathly but I keep eating rubbish.

I just polished off a Macdonalds and I had burger and chips for lunch at work

yesterday I had a curry.......

Same here...i cant stop eatng rubbish...been good up until now. How much have you put on in weight? I was 9 st 2 and am now 10 st 6
x

I'm with you. I just had a big bag of M&M's and it seems that at odd hours of the day I find myself rummaging through the fridge to find something to eat, knowing that i'm not hungry. It's a habit I guess. So, you are not the only one.

Im the same, yesterday had a kfc for lunch, day before i had a mcdonalds! I feel so bad i went shopping and bought tons of fruit, veg, crispbreads, ricecakes and all sorts of healthier alternatives to crisps and chocolate and whatever.....it just looks so unappetising!!! :( lol

healthy food means?sorry no idea...i just take breads with curry,cereal,milk juice,chick peas,choclates and sweets etc...

I have put on nearly two stone, and still have 8 weeks to go. I was 10st 9lbs and now I am 12st 7lbs. Hoping that I won;t go over the 13st mark, but I was aiming for the 2 stone and I have hit it early. Saying that its all bump- I haven;t really put on weight anywhere else.

me too

healthy stuff just does not appeal.
the most fruit/veg i get is a glass of orange juice.
feel guilty about it all the time

x

It's Domino's pizza for me...a medium create your own with tandoori chicken, pepperoni, pineapple and sweetcorn with an extra portion of garlic and herb sauce please!!!!

I've put on just over 2 stone now and still have 8 weeks to go!! I feel so guilty eating rubbish like this all the time but I cannot stop :(

Good luck girls!!
xx

i have a tub of ice cream with my name on it after dinner so....
im just as bad

I feel to eat crap all the time too. Pizza and KFC and ribs. However "luckily" for me, OH's mother and granny make sure I eat at least something proper once a day with lots of veggies. I barely stomach it because I know it's for the good of the baby. All now they're trying to get me to eat a spinach lasagne for dinner but I'm thinking KFC sounds farr more appetising.

The only fruit i can eat are apples, anything else gives me cronic heart burn! I would love a glass of orange juice but i have come to terms with the fact that it aint happening till baby pops! As for eating junk i just polished off a BIG bar of dairy milk chocolate washed down with chocolate milk! As long as you eat some healthy foods during the day i cant imagine theres anything wrong with that! Remember the weight will easily come off as it did going on if not easier! xx

Weight gain is not my issue honestly. I have only gained 4 lbs since getting pregnant, but am still negative because I lost 10 lbs to begin with! But, I still eat a bunch of crap, and I still drink caffeine when I know I am not supposed to. I am terrible, because I feel guilty, but I don't stop!! Ugh.

I had kfc last night and mcdonlads during the week. My daughters going to her cousins for the weekend that usually means and indian curry but I quite fancy chinese!!!! Mmm chicken curry!

I will try to eat a banana or drink some non concentrate orange juice, I had mince, potato and veg a few days ago and didnt finish it!!! But when I get a takeaway its gone in 5 mins

i have gained some weight but nothing out of the ordinary..................... now wheres that menu????

phew iam not alone , all i eat is crap i know everytime i pick food up its rubbishy but i cant seem to stomach fruit n veg :wacko:

I'm just tucking in to a packet of giner nuts, so this thread must be for me.. it started slowly with me only taking 2 biscuits with my tea, to me now sat with the packet on my bump.. and they are slowly disappearing!! :haha:
xx

I had a wimpy for lunch and then just had a mcdonalds for dinner!!!! oops!!! But how i see it i dont have long until i'll have to start watching what i eat and worry about my weight again!

I feel so guilty - I went round all the big chocolate bars in M&S until I found the one that contained the most grams of chocolate :-O

shameful!!!

Hey, if Britney Spears can live off of Cheetos and Starbuck's through both her pregnancies and have two gorgeous boys.... I think you guys are okay!!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->