• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

feel so left out

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
i feel so left out at work like no one can be bothered to be friends with me because im leaving we are a small company and a new girl just started (she worked there years ago as well) and two of my friends just completely lick her arse and they dont invite me out for lunch with them and stuff i think its because they think y should we bother being friends with her when we can be friends with her coz shes not leaving i feel really upset by it and just cant wait to leave now but theres still ages till i can leave sorry guys rant over i just sometimes feel now that u lot are the only people i can talk to that this will feel silly to everyone else. anyone else lost friends through being pregnant

hey hun, i know i cant wait to leave either you get some wierd experiences in work i think, and at times i feel like i could just tell them to stick it up their bums!!!

hope things get better for you

xxxxxxxx

:hugs:

I'm kinda dealing with the same thing. We have a girl who's here to work for a year (as well as covering my maternity leave). She seems to be the new life and soul of the party and I'm finding that I'm getting left out of things a bit now. I've never been one for the drinking and clubbing scene, and I don't intend to do it now I'm pregnant, but I don't even get invited to things anymore. I'm not really that bothered about it though, as I like to keep my work life and my social life separate, but I do know how you feel hun.x.

Aw that sucks, just cos your leaving doesn't mean they have any right to ignore you.
You don't need to feel silly, i'd be just as upset if people I considered friends/colleagues began treating me like that.

Keep coming on here and we'll all keep you company.

thanks everyone means a lot to know there is somewhere to come and talk and 2 know ur not the only one lol

Thats really crappy and selfish of them!!

Just bite your tongue and sit it out hun you wont have much longer to go, oh and did you see theres a poss local meet going on in the forum meets section if your interested!!

Oh babes I feel for you :hug: I don't get invited to things anymore. I was never a big fan of clubbing/drinking before being pregnant, however, it doesn't mean I won't go to other events!

Just keep chatting to us on here and we'll keep you company! :friends:

Rach hun ...
Iam your friend :) :) :) :) . Stupid Girls hey ... Who needs them .
I havent really lost friends been pregnant , But i have never really had allot of friends just a select few close ones .
If you ever fancy a good old moan hun you got my number ,We can slag them all off behind there backs make u feel better :) . xxxx .

Same here hun.....although loads of people work in my building, it's a very male-dominated environment, and I'd say only 5% are women. The 4 girls that I work most closely with are always planning nights out, but I never get invited....

I don 't think there is much you can do about it, I used to get really upset by it, but now I realise that if they are that petty....why do I want to bother with them?!?

We're all here for you hun....I know it's not the same, but come & chat to us if you're feeling lonely

xxx

I know exactly how your feeling its happening to me

My best friends didnt even bother texting to see if i had got home safe when normally they would

awww hun sorry you feel left out, i've ot good friends at work (apart from my boss) but they are all blokes apart from one new girl who just started and is very very quiet and the another lady who is alot older than me, it makes the day go longer when your not enjoying it.
i can't wait till i leave either can't come quick enough
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"