Feel so low ;-(

Mummytobe85

Reaction score
Just sitting at work nearly in tears....

Im such a wreck today, woke up at 5am to get to work at 7.45am due to a poxy short meeting which isnt nothing to do with me?! being my manager demanded me to be here....?!?!?!?!

She still hasnt approved my annual leave which i wanna take in 2 weeks time and then start my mat leave and they still havent got my replacement :nope: then she had the cheek to say oh your off in 2 weeks time????

I just wanna curl up and cry :-( my hormones are everywhere and can hardly walk due to flipping cankles :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sounds rubbish - don't let the fact they haven't sorted your replacement worry you - not your problem, you'll be off enjoying your LO, let them deal with it! Why don't you email your boss about the annual leave request, then you have it in writing that they are dragging their heels. You're nearly there, just think of when you'll be relaxing with your feet up in two weeks time - jealous!!

Awwww Hun thats rubbish!! I've finished at work a lot earlier than I first expected to cos I was on 5am starts make sure when u get home have a little sleep do u the world of good!!! I left work 3 weeks ago, they still haven't replaced me!! Way I see it its there fault they have known about us being preg for months now!!! Have u given in that maternity leave form midwife gives u? If docs see that u are getting worked up stressed upset about work they will sign u off anyway cos u gotta think about baby!!!
:hugs:

Awwww Hun thats rubbish!! I've finished at work a lot earlier than I first expected to cos I was on 5am starts make sure when u get home have a little sleep do u the world of good!!! I left work 3 weeks ago, they still haven't replaced me!! Way I see it its there fault they have known about us being preg for months now!!! Have u given in that maternity leave form midwife gives u? If docs see that u are getting worked up stressed upset about work they will sign u off anyway cos u gotta think about baby!!!

Thank Natalie85 - i saw HR 2 weeks ago and handed in my matb1 form, i then hadned in my maternity letter yesterday as HR took 2 weeks to get back to me?! so i had enough of chasing them and brought it in.

Surprisingly she got back to me and said that my manager needs to sign my annual leave off, my comapny are so slow and drag their heels, DH suggested that too...but then i feel like they gonna be even more spiteful and not sign my holiday :cry:

That sounds rubbish :(. Can't give you any advice about the Mat leave etc because I have no idea how it works, but I hope you can get it sorted.

To make yourself feel better, why not promise yourself to a little indulgence after work or somewhere this week? Have something nice to look forward to! It'll lift your spirits and make the day go by much faster!

HUGE :hugs: don't let her see how upset you are.. is there anybody else you can talk to to sort out your leave?? Stand your ground & leave when u said you were - if they haven't got a replacement its not your fault :hugs: x

If I were u I would go straight up to your manager and demand that he signs it!!! If they refuse take it to whoever is above them!!! They have to sign it if no joy speak to hr and say exactly what's going on and if it isn't sorted u will be forced to write a letter of complaint!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->