Feel so sad...

Future-Sailor

Reaction score
I stopped BF a couple of days ago and I miss it so much...I used to feel a lot more relaxed when I was BF and I'm so so tempted to let her go back on the boob. I'm not engorged but when I hand express there is still milk flowing out and it's so so tempting...even though I don't think she would get any milk from there, I very much doubt I got enough now! Just looking for some moral support. I decided to quite this time but it's harder than I thought x

Babies are very effective at getting milk out :) Why did you stop if you enjoyed it so much? Put her back on the boob :)

Its totally up to you hun and i think there will be positives and negatives whatever you decide. My sister in law kept going till her baby was 20 months and when she stopped he was old enough to ask her why and nuzzled in with big brown eyes asking for the boob. She was heart broken telling him no! On the other hand, he has had twice as much nourishing breast milk as most babies. Good luck whatever you decide hun xxx

Well we had a long period of her refusing boob and I just wanted to know if she was taking anything in or not so I decided to stop and switch to FF. I would have had to do it sooner or later so I thought now would be a good time since LO won't miss it too much as she's refusing it herself. I just wish my milk would dry up quicker. It's torture... x

stick with your decision if thast what you wanted :)xx

You have to do what's right for you. I'm not understanding the reason for quitting all together but if that's what you want to do then who's to stop you. But obviously there's still milk so you can probably BF part time.

You have to do what's right for you. I'm not understanding the reason for quitting all together but if that's what you want to do then who's to stop you. But obviously there's still milk so you can probably BF part time.

Ya know, she makes a good point... have you thought about maybe combi feeding? And if your milk dries up, it dries up... kind of appoarch?

I wish I never stopped BF. Now my LO is poorly with diarrhoea from the formula :( and I tried putting her back on the boob but she just stares at the nipple. Could she have forgotten how to BF already??

Have you tried pumping milk and doing a bottle of EBM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->