feel so sick and headache...anyone else

29july09

Reaction score
I have felt really sick since last night, didnt sleep well all night and now have a banging headache too. anyone else feeling like this? its awful!! luckily my mum has picked my toddler up for a few hours but still dont seem to be able to sleep
please reply i feel so ill and i remeber being sick before i went into labour with my little girl but dont remember feeling like this!

aaw hope you feel better soon, whenever i dont get a good night sleep now i always end up feeling totally sick and horrible for the whole next day! Try and have a nap it might help x

Hope you feel better. No sleep and headaches are common throughout pregnancy and can sometimes get worse closer to the end. Hope you can get some rest and it will help...

I feel really yuk today. Had terrible back pain and cramping yesterday and a disrupted night. Just feel lethargic and listless. Absolutely NO energy to do anything. Feel completely fed up. Just sent OH and DD out to shop for crisps and chocolate. Will watch crap TV tonight and be thankful that I've had a restful day. Really want to do something nice the three of us tomorrow (had planned it for today) as we've only one more weekend left before LO will defo be here!

Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"