feel terrible!!

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
Me and Jack were having breakfast in the living room and i needed to wash my hands after a rather messy weetabix session. I walk from the living room though the hallway into the kitchen and start washing my hands. I hear little tapping behind me and i asumed jack was behind me. I walk back to the living room and hes not there.

I paniced i look back in the hallway and hes on the bloody 5 stair :shock:

I almost died!!!!

We used to have a stair gate but when we moved and the stairs where in the hallway we didnt worry about putting it back up and we lost one of the grippers. Needless to say its going back up now.

I feel awful and a terrible mum!!!!! Jack just thinks its funny

aww no, don't feel bad, we all do silly things and they seem to sense when somethings dangerous and immediately go to it.

I official cant leave him any where. He usually just follows me x

don't feel bad! he wants to explore... there's nothing you can do to stop him :D my 3year old would often try escaping up the stairs :lol: and then when stair gate was there he would climb on 1st stair and hold onto gate and shake it!!!! which i thought was far worse as he was more likely to letgo of the gate and fallflat on his head/back than to not manage to crawl up a step kwim? thelil boy across road from my grandparents when he still needed the gate managed to find a way to get him self over/climb/throw himself to get him to the other side!!! talk about enough to drive you crazy!!

def know how to test our nerves :rofl:

xXx

Don't feel bad! I have the stair gate up but left it open today and didn't realise until Alasdair was on the 3rd step up. He tried to turn around and promptly tummy slid down. He was fine, but it is scary! They're lightening fast and it's hard to remember that I think!

What a little monkey! :) Don't feel bad, that could've happened to any one of us!

hehe, i told you you'd be running round after him! :lol:
atleast he's fine hun, dont feel bad :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"