Feel Terrible

Tizminkx

Reaction score
So today I find out my cousin is expecting, and when I herd my heart just sunk. Me and her stopped talking when she told the whole family some nasty lies about me, and yes I am happy for her but so many emotions are running through my mind. I'm envious, I am the one who wanted a baby she never even intended on having children.

So why her and not me, what rubs it in my face more, is she had a eating disorder for years and is size 4 at the biggest. ( I was debating to share that.) Every one in the family thought she couldn't have children because of this it was a huge shock.
Then me over here trying to find any magic bloody wonder herb I can find just to regulate my periods and ovulate again.

I'm sorry you are feeling down. It's tough when you are TTC and it seems everyone around you is getting pregnant and not you. I think a lot of women on here (including myself) can certainly relate.

I don't really have any advice, but just keep your head up. It will happen.

I understand completely. Keep your head up!

A few weeks ago my best friend told me she was pregnant. I was so mad at her because she didn't even want kids, and just decided to stop using protection, 2 weeks later BOOM pregnant. She miscarried 2 weeks later and I felt HORRIBLE.

When the time is right, your little bundle of perfection will happen.

I really feel for you. It's so hard. Your heart just drops. I always have to go sit in a quiet room for a while after someone tells me they're expecting. I have no advice or miracle 'cure' for the pain, but sending positice thoughts. Xx

I agree with everyone else. It doesn't get easier when other women announce they're expecting. And then they all seem to say "we weren't even trying! We don't know how it happened!". So frustrating :-(

Just keep trying and keep your head up. Hopefully it happens soon!! xx

I know how you feel :( try and stay strong.

I highly recommend vitex its stableized my temps so much.

:dust:

Awe yeah I understand your feelings. Sending tons of baby dust and fxd for you getting your bean soon. :)

i totally understand your feeling, i am at my cycle #11, and i just knew i failed again this month, seems that the whole process is quite stressful and i plan to take a break next month... for you i think you can just be happy for your cousin's news, i think everyone has different path ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->