Feel very crampy

Nev23

Reaction score
...I'm wondering whether this could be another sign of labour? I'm 39 weeks now and for 2 weeks have been suffering from intense braxton hicks. Today I am still getting braxton hicks but have been getting worse stabbing pains in my cervix (I have had these before but not as bad as they have been today). In the last hour my legs have started cramping very badly and my lower back is also cramping quite intensely.

Hmmmmmm probs another false alarm but we will see.

it sounds promising both times i with my girls i had period like cramps in the evening and they were both here the following day

i have everything crossed for you

Thanks hun, oooo....we will see!! My OH is out tonight so don't want to call him just in case it's another false alarm.

Ouchhh...the cramps are fairly intense...they are now radiating all around my pelvis and still getting tightenings!!

I too have had all this and am a little concerned as I'm only 32 weeks and have had a preemie before this all seem to be happening today x

I've had this every night for nearly a week Hun :-( and no sign of baby yet x

Fingers crossed this is it for you hun :flower: x x x

Thanks guys....I guess it's just a waiting game!! Keep getting so many signs and convincing myself that this is it!!!

Thanks guys....I guess it's just a waiting game!! Keep getting so many signs and convincing myself that this is it!!!

It's horrible isn't it! Every night for the last week I've been getting tonnes of cramps and back ache and I had a clear out yesterday and I keep going to bed thinking ooh is this is, then I wake up the next morning with nothing :-(

make sure to hydrate!! this may help but either way if you do go into labor beign hydrated wil definitely help :)

It's horrible isn't it! Every night for the last week I've been getting tonnes of cramps and back ache and I had a clear out yesterday and I keep going to bed thinking ooh is this is, then I wake up the next morning with nothing :-(

It is horrible!!! I've also been getting clear outs too as another symptom. It's soooo frustrating as you get your hopes up and then it quickly leads to dissapointment. I wonder if when we actually go into labour we will think it's another false alarm!!

make sure to hydrate!! this may help but either way if you do go into labor beign hydrated wil definitely help :)

Good point *pours a glass of water*

Thank you :)

You are welcome :) After being hooked to IV's on monday and wednesday water is my new best friend ( I wasn;t dehydrated but it's the 1st thing they do if you are having contractions too early.... i have contractions 2 minutes apart and the meds won't stop them.... so i have been drinking tons of water :)

Ouchhh...the cramps are fairly intense...they are now radiating all around my pelvis and still getting tightenings!!

This is how i am feeling at the moment, Back-ache, cramps/twinges & tightnings in my stomach

It is horrible!!! I've also been getting clear outs too as another symptom. It's soooo frustrating as you get your hopes up and then it quickly leads to dissapointment. I wonder if when we actually go into labour we will think it's another false alarm!!

Lol I keep saying that! I'm going to be in labour and just thinking it's another false alarm! Im not sure I would mind that though lol, finally thinking right this must be it and going to hospital to be told I'm 7cm dilated lol! Fingers crossed it will soon be the real thing for us both huni :) I just wish my waters would break so I can know for sure lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->