Feeling a bit lost in here now. Anyone else?

I really feel like there should be a forum inbetween BC and toddler. You move through the tris so quickly, and then you end up in one subforum for around a year - it's such a long time! 0-6months and then 6-12months are such different periods... I wonder whether two subforums would maybe be better? Baby Club is SUCH a big place and there are always a lot of posters, so it would be possible..?

But then I suppose the lines would still be blurry because they develop at such different rates. Hmm. I feel lost in toddlers because she doesn't say much other than keys, shoes and cheese :lol:

But then I suppose the lines would still be blurry because they develop at such different rates. Hmm. I feel lost in toddlers because she doesn't say much other than keys, shoes and cheese :lol:

Yeah I suppose the age range wouldn't work but 2 forums based on development might? Maybe just by leaving Baby Club as it is but by introducing a subforum for newborns (0-3 months) it would work better..? I dunno.

HAHA what an awesome choice of words! And yay for walking now!

oh absolutely!! i have been thinking this very thing lately.

what to dooo??

:ignore: :ignore:
Alex is still newborn and will always be! :brat:

:ignore: :ignore:

On a serious note though, I've felt like baby club is not for me anymore even though I still have some issues with sleep etc but there is no way I'm ready to move over to the toddler section yet as I feel Alex is too young and too babyish still.

I was thinking this myself just the other day! I don't feel ready to call lo a 'toddler' and start visiting the toddler section but sometimes I feel as though i've outgrown baby club! x

Just come on over to toddlers, you'll find that although you wont be able to relate to everything in there, the mummies in there will be able to relate to everything that you post/ask because theyve very recently been through it themselves.

Its a much slower pace in there :lol:

lol I still post in both - hehehehehehehe and my two are well and truly toddlers!

I'm probably going to be slowly peeking in at the toddler section soon - I don't think I'll leave baby club for a long time yet, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->