• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feeling a bit sad today :(

eve21

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i had a m/c 5months ago at 11.5wks :cry: . Im still very upset about it but try get on with things. Just what really bothers me is, none of my friends are supportive to me, they never talk about it or ask how i am, just expect me to be ok. One of my friends is 7months pregnant & she got a 3d scan done & has it on dvd & wanted me to watch it in her house tonight!! Like is she for real?? They just think im fine.. I was pregnant about to become a monther, thats not something that can be forgotten about! Im so thankful i have my wonderful Fiance, he really is the best, i wouldnt of got through the past few months without him.

Im currently in the 2ww & i will be heartbroken if i get a bfn, i just really really wanna be pregnant & have something to look forward too. I got pregnant first month trying so i thought i would of been pregnant by now. Im sorry that its long i just really needed to have a moan lol.

Thanks to whoever read this & hope we all get our bfps soon :flower:

Waiting is so tough....and losing a baby that we have prayed for and hoped and dreamed for, for so long is agonizing, I know.
It's hard for others to understand what it is like to grieve over a lost baby, so you're going to have to set those boundaries for yourself because they are not going to...but be sweet about it, they really have no intention of hurting you. I would just politely decline the invitation....if she is a good friend, you can tell her that you are super excited for her and happy for her, but right now you are still grieving and watching that video might upset you too much. You don't owe an explanation, however, so you can always just say you have other plans.
:hug: I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you are blessed again soon.

Thanks very much for replying.. I no, i dont think they mean to upset me but a bit of consideration would be nice from them.. She is a good friend & the thing is, she knows im still grieving. Only last week i told her i got a letter from my hospital asking me if i wanted to go to a rememberance service for my baby & told her how hard it will be for me to go. So i dont understand why she asks. Awh i dunno, i dont think ppl truely understand till they have gone through it.

Thanks again & the same to u :hugs:

xx

aw hun, I totally understand how you feel!! I too had a misarriage at 11 +5 days, 7 months ago. We have been trying but keep getting BFNs! We fell after only one month of trying too and so now it seems to be taking forever and cant help but think somethings wrong!! Feeling rather down myself today, another one of our group of friends has announced she's 12 weeks, had scan and all good and on top of that a girl at work has announced she too is expecting. Have overheard her saying she wasnt exactly over the moon about it despite having been trying, she'd hope it would take a little longer!! Just wanted to slap her!! hehe, shouldnt really!! I know what you mean, none of my friends ask how I am anymore, well none of the friends I considered my best friends anyway! The people I have found to be most supportive are friends from work who have had similar experiences. It never goes away does it? I certainly never expected this to be so hard! I am hoping for a BFP for something to look forward to, and to know nothings wrong...but I'll just have to hang on in there I guess!! If you want to chat, message me. I'm praying for a BFP for u xxx

First off i just want you to know that i am very sorry for your loss!! I had my mc at exactly 11 weeks on the day but my baby died at around 8 weeks inside.

Your friends dont necessarily mean bad. But if they have never gone threw it then they dont know exactly what it is like. People sometimes wont talk about it in case it's too hard for u. I remember my friends would always treat my as if i would brake down at any minute if they asked me how i was doing.

You need to be upfront about it tho. If you dont say anything and keep it inside then you will only end up hurting yourself even more u know?

As for seeing the scan it is entirely up to you. I know she just wants to share that moment with u but if ever in any way u feel it will hurt u more then anything else then tell her. If she is a good friend she will understand.

As for the hurting i get where ur coming from. Bet u heard the phrase that ooo the first 3 months after a mc your super to be sooooo fertile and get pregnant right away. Ya not the case for me either so far damnit lol.

Remember that your little angel is in heaven looking down on u every single day and wouldnt want you to be sad. When you get pregnant the next time i promiss you it will be the EXACT same baby that you will be having..just a teeny bit later then planned.

We're all here for you and if ever u want to read a thread that will definetly cheer u up and bring some serious LOLZ then feel free to check out my Pupo thread. Read, join ur more then welcome to it!! I've met the most incredible women on there. The goal to that thread was to try and make the best outta the shittty situation we're currently dealing with.

Big hugs sweety everything will work out promiss :)

Hi ladies, i had a m/c 5months ago at 11.5wks :cry: . Im still very upset about it but try get on with things. Just what really bothers me is, none of my friends are supportive to me, they never talk about it or ask how i am, just expect me to be ok. One of my friends is 7months pregnant & she got a 3d scan done & has it on dvd & wanted me to watch it in her house tonight!! Like is she for real?? They just think im fine.. I was pregnant about to become a monther, thats not something that can be forgotten about! Im so thankful i have my wonderful Fiance, he really is the best, i wouldnt of got through the past few months without him.

Im currently in the 2ww & i will be heartbroken if i get a bfn, i just really really wanna be pregnant & have something to look forward too. I got pregnant first month trying so i thought i would of been pregnant by now. Im sorry that its long i just really needed to have a moan lol.

I also MC 11.5 last year, and now I am in TWW. I hope you get your bfp. :hugs::hugs: Its so hard waiting, when you have been close to get that sticky bean. :dust::dust:

aw hun, I totally understand how you feel!! I too had a misarriage at 11 +5 days, 7 months ago. We have been trying but keep getting BFNs! We fell after only one month of trying too and so now it seems to be taking forever and cant help but think somethings wrong!! Feeling rather down myself today, another one of our group of friends has announced she's 12 weeks, had scan and all good and on top of that a girl at work has announced she too is expecting. Have overheard her saying she wasnt exactly over the moon about it despite having been trying, she'd hope it would take a little longer!! Just wanted to slap her!! hehe, shouldnt really!! I know what you mean, none of my friends ask how I am anymore, well none of the friends I considered my best friends anyway! The people I have found to be most supportive are friends from work who have had similar experiences. It never goes away does it? I certainly never expected this to be so hard! I am hoping for a BFP for something to look forward to, and to know nothings wrong...but I'll just have to hang on in there I guess!! If you want to chat, message me. I'm praying for a BFP for u xxx

Hi tanks for replying im so sorry for ur loss :hugs: its like getting a kick up the bum when someone announces their pregnant isnt it? Lol. Hope ur ok. no hun it doesnt go away :( im always tinkin about it & if i stop tinkin about it for a min, im reminded again! I didnt expect it to be this hard either!! Tanks so much & i'll pray for u too, i really hope it works out for us both. Sending lots of baby dust to u! :dust:

xxx

First off i just want you to know that i am very sorry for your loss!! I had my mc at exactly 11 weeks on the day but my baby died at around 8 weeks inside.

Your friends dont necessarily mean bad. But if they have never gone threw it then they dont know exactly what it is like. People sometimes wont talk about it in case it's too hard for u. I remember my friends would always treat my as if i would brake down at any minute if they asked me how i was doing.

You need to be upfront about it tho. If you dont say anything and keep it inside then you will only end up hurting yourself even more u know?

As for seeing the scan it is entirely up to you. I know she just wants to share that moment with u but if ever in any way u feel it will hurt u more then anything else then tell her. If she is a good friend she will understand.

As for the hurting i get where ur coming from. Bet u heard the phrase that ooo the first 3 months after a mc your super to be sooooo fertile and get pregnant right away. Ya not the case for me either so far damnit lol.

Remember that your little angel is in heaven looking down on u every single day and wouldnt want you to be sad. When you get pregnant the next time i promiss you it will be the EXACT same baby that you will be having..just a teeny bit later then planned.

We're all here for you and if ever u want to read a thread that will definetly cheer u up and bring some serious LOLZ then feel free to check out my Pupo thread. Read, join ur more then welcome to it!! I've met the most incredible women on there. The goal to that thread was to try and make the best outta the shittty situation we're currently dealing with.

Big hugs sweety everything will work out promiss :)

Hi tanks very much for replying & ur kind words :flower: Im so sorry for ur loss too.. the thing is, i do say im having a down day r that im upset & all most of dem say is "ah u can try again". Like thats the answer to everyting ( Not that easy) & say maybe u need councilling, like am i not allowed to be upset time to time? I dont need counciling . I do say if u havent went tru it then u dnt no.. They just annoyin me sometimes. I didnt go up to my friends, i was busy ( shopping for new furniture for my house) she said ok, sure feew of my ota friends were goin up to her anyway..

Yes, i did hear ur very fertile & so & so got pregnant straight away & u will too.. Em, stil waitin! lol.

Thats lovely wat u said about getting pregnant & will be the same baby but planned a lil later :)

Thanks, i will ave a look at that thread. Tank u so much & i hope everything will work out for u too :hugs:

xxx

I also MC 11.5 last year, and now I am in TWW. I hope you get your bfp. :hugs::hugs: Its so hard waiting, when you have been close to get that sticky bean. :dust::dust:

Hi, im sorry about ur loss :hugs: tanks for replying. I hope u get ur bfp too.. How many dpo are u? lots of baby dust to u! :) xx

:dust:

Hi, im sorry about ur loss :hugs: tanks for replying. I hope u get ur bfp too.. How many dpo are u? lots of baby dust to u! :) xx

:dust:

I 12 dpo testing on the 17, I dont feel either way lol I am hopeful. Thanks for the well wishes.

Hey eve only me.

:-( sorry you were feeling sad. People can be very insensitive. It must be because they don't understand how much it makes you hurt.

Chin up - you'll get your bfp soon, and your rainbow baby will be loved that little bit more as his or her angel brother or sister will be watching over them.

Afm- af got me on the 7th. Waiting patiently for ov.

Hugs xxx

Thanks very much Cheska, thats so sweet :hugs: yes they just dont realise..

I hope i do get my bfp soon, its all im thinking about!! Hope u do too hun :flower:

xx

Em i should be due af the 26th so im gonna wait till im late because i hate gettin a bfn :( U?? xx

Only just seen the line at the bottom with yours days on, silly me.

I'm waiting for my tww. Feeling a bit hopeful this month. Everything crossed!x

Only just seen the line at the bottom with yours days on, silly me.

I'm waiting for my tww. Feeling a bit hopeful this month. Everything crossed!x

AF should be due 5th dec, but if it's not arrived then I will also try to wait. Bfn's are very disappointing. X

Thats a bit off, i ovulated 6 days earlier so i tink i myt ave a shorter cycle this month? Not sure tho :wacko:

Ive got my fingers crossed for u too! I really really hope this is my month & urs too, think i'll crack up otherwise :(

But im feeling hopeful :flower:

xx

Do you feel any different? Any symptoms? Think I should be ovulating Monday. Feel a bit excited this month eeeekkk!!!! FX'ed for us both! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"