Feeling a little lonely. Christmas testers?

I had a normal period 25th November but it was 6 days late didn't have unprotected sex till last Wednesday
I'm thinking it could be a dodgy test it was only a quid shop one
I'll do another to ease my mind

Cheering you on from both threads noodle! Xxx

Thread......noodle.....lol sorry that made me laugh xx

DPO 6 for me. My ticker is off because of timezones (I live in Australia) and this morning I've been getting ovulation type pain on the same side I ovulated from. Can't help but start to get my hopes up now.
In 2013 I ovulated on the 26th of December and got my BFP on the due date of my 11 weeker loss. Now I'm ready to test on Christmas morning. Is it silly that I believe in signs? Fx and baby dust to all you beautiful ladies xx Hopefully we all get the BFPS were hoping for

I think it might be!? From what I was told, usually around dpo 10 and farther is a better time for most woman to test.

I had a nap earlier and when I woke up I instantly threw up...... sooo I may be testing tonight. Depends if I'm too lazy or not.... I don't feel like scraping snow off my car and waiting for it to warm up.. let alone driving to pick up a test. That means I have to get dressed... I like PJs :(

I think it might be!? From what I was told, usually around dpo 10 and farther is a better time for most woman to test.

I had a nap earlier and when I woke up I instantly threw up...... sooo I may be testing tonight. Depends if I'm too lazy or not.... I don't feel like scraping snow off my car and waiting for it to warm up.. let alone driving to pick up a test. That means I have to get dressed... I like PJs :(

Did a quick Google search and although 9 DPO is the most common day for implantation, it can happen between 6-10. So it might be!!! :happydance:
Hahahahaha, I feel that deep into my soul! Lol. That sounds very promising though xox Have my fingers crossed for you xoxox

Is it silly that I believe in signs?

Not silly at all! Good luck to you!! :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you xoxox I implanted on 9 DPO last time, so I don't know if 6 DPO is too early? :shrug:

6 dpo is not early, but it is the earliest known to happen. I actually just read up on this lol, but implantation can happen between 6 dpo and 12 dpo :)

ETA: Oops, didn't realized you already figured it out, lol. But yes it might be :)

Is it silly that I believe in signs?

Not silly at all! Good luck to you!! :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you xoxox I implanted on 9 DPO last time, so I don't know if 6 DPO is too early? :shrug:

6 dpo is not early, but it is the earliest known to happen. I actually just read up on this lol, but implantation can happen between 6 dpo and 12 dpo :)

ETA: Oops, didn't realized you already figured it out, lol. But yes it might be :)

Honestly, I could have just been imagining it. Although that side does feel weird, like it's swollen on the inside or something. Again though, most likely wishful thinking. At the same time though, I have a 13 day luteal phase which is bang on the lowest before you need to see a doctor, so might not be too unlikely? That coupled with the coincidence of timing, I just can't stop thinking that this is it. I know the more I keep thinking like this, the worse AF is going to be :(

Another bfn at 10dpo this morning for me! Anyone ever get a bfn at 10dpo then a bfp?

Yep Emma I did, The evening on 10dpo the faintest squinter a few days it was darker than the control line! by 12dpo I had pregnant 1-2 on a digi. Don't give up just yet. <3 My friend tested at 13dpo and nothing she tested 2 days later and had a faint but very there line then a week later a blazing pos.

Tested last night with a faint positive. AF showed this morning.. Guess I'm out. Pretty bummed.... Well, back to TTC for now! Good luck ladies!

Hello again ladies how r we doing this evening? Anymore news on your possible bfp noodles?
Had a bit of brown cm this evening - only there when I checked not on paper or anything. Had this last cycle 2 days before AF due. Guess my morning temps will tell me if I'm still in x

Emma your temps are still looking good! Bfn at 7dpo morning for me and just my usual pmt sore boobs and irritability, no pregnancy symptoms at all so thinking I'm out tbh xx

**Hugs** I'm sorry Peanut :(

How is everyone feeling this morning? Ive been dealing with fatigue and an almost constant headache/migraine. Also having twinges/cramping, and tender breasts. Not sure what to think. Trying to not get my hopes up too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->